Who would you strike dead with the fury of the gods?

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Kill who?

Strata
27%
Gaius
7%
Entrego (probably dead, but still an asshole)
20%
Dirk (annoying as hell...)
33%
Traziun
13%
Cetsa (dead? alive? who cares?)
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby Otaku No Anime » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:23 pm

Well Leo, if you don't want to quit, at least don't look at it on a daily basis.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:26 pm

[Edited out for... well... creepy thoughts...]
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Yuri » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:12 am

This is such bullshit. HB17, you act like it is morally wrong to look at naughty pitchers. Who gives a shit what others think? If anyone tells me they don't have "respect" for me 'cos I like to read dirty cartoons, they can choke on my fat one. Besides, what you do in your bedroom isn't for everyone to know anyway. :roll:
Yuri

Postby Impossible » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:33 am

I used to think Strata, because he's just such a huge asshole. But I've finally kicked his ass now and settled my hate a little, so I need to replay the episodes and fire it up again before I can vote for him. Entrego was an ass, but I can't really vote for anyone on that list.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:37 am

Yuri wrote:This is such bullshit. HB17, you act like it is morally wrong to look at naughty pitchers. Who gives a shit what others think? If anyone tells me they don't have "respect" for me 'cos I like to read dirty cartoons, they can choke on my fat one. Besides, what you do in your bedroom isn't for everyone to know anyway. :roll:

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. But I personally think it is wrong. Problems that may not be clear now may become clear later...
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Yuri » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:24 am

Problems? Like what, getting a stiffy when walking through a comics store? :lol:
Yuri

Postby HumanBean17 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:00 pm

Tee hee. :roll: It really does cause problems in relationships with family and friends. Especially if you ever want a girlfriend. A lot of girls are disgusted with how women are defiled by stuff like that. That kind of stuff can really mess you up, man.
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall