Who would you strike dead with the fury of the gods?

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Kill who?

Strata
27%
Gaius
7%
Entrego (probably dead, but still an asshole)
20%
Dirk (annoying as hell...)
33%
Traziun
13%
Cetsa (dead? alive? who cares?)
No votes

Total votes : 15

Who would you strike dead with the fury of the gods?

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:36 pm

"Who do you hate the most" reminded me of this old topic, figured I'd remake and see what character is most hated since Ep5.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby allmityhomo666 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:52 pm

SLADE!!!!! 8)
allmityhomo666

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:21 pm

I'm going to kill you homo.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:25 pm

Well, I would pick Rhue, because Rhue chose all of the wrong choices all of the time. But otherwise, I think strata is the second most of an asshole. I dont remember Dirk to well, but he's popular. :)
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:28 pm

I too would in fact choose Rhue, he just pisses me off......

So I choose Strata
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Chip » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:09 pm

Dirk, though perverted, is very humorous. He, like Alan, adds a comic relief to the Way series. He will live on for years to come.

Strata seems to be the one character with the LEAST amount of background information concerning the storyline. So killing him off would not harm the plot lines at all, other than the fact that Rhue would no longer have him as a rival.

Entrego is a very miniature-roled villian. He doesn't seem to have THAT much to do with the storyline as a whole. Strata and the Phantom Slasher are much more threatening than I believe Entrego to be.

Rhue is stubborn. I dislike him very much since around the beginning of Episode 3. He draws his weapon at any sign of danger, and always tries to resolve problems by killing someone.

Gauis and Traziun are both very good characters. They have moderate background about themselves; Traziun is Blood Lyn, and Gaius is Guided. They will both live until the very end, I am sure of it.

I choose Strata.
Impossible wrote:STOP]
Chip
S1 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:17 pm

Yeah, but Strat did something big in e5, he beat you, causing Rhue and Cetsa to be in Estrana during the the "accident". Strata then plays a big part in the Lyrra story line, here is the story line.

Main Story (Rhue) --> Trazuin Story
............................|
............................|-> Lyrra story

Starat saves Lyrra, brings her to Estrana and such. Lyrra is Jeruh's sister, and Rhue MAY be Jeruh. And Strata played the biggest role of all, he was the main reson Lyrra died, so he is getting a bigger part of the story each episode, and he has a kick ass theme.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:18 pm

Wow... so many people hate Rhue, I actually favor him a little more than Traziun.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:20 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:Wow... so many people hate Rhue, I actually favor him a little more than Traziun.

Burn you! Trazuin had 603 hp, the best fight in the game(Also hardest) and Signature slash! He is everything Rhue hopes of!
Leo
S2 Hilyn

hehe

Postby Jade » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:22 pm

true dat...he would whoop Slade anytime (that was for you, Leo)
Jade
Wanderer

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:23 pm

*Beats the fucking snot out of Jade) SLADE IS GOD!
Leo
S2 Hilyn

o yea?

Postby Jade » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:25 pm

God don't die, fool. Hehehe.
Jade
Wanderer

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:27 pm

(Dances)
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:27 pm

I'm sick of Dirk. He's a useless fighter and pretty perverted. I voted for Dirk, but he may have a big role to play in Episode 6.
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:34 pm

Yeah, but Strat did something big in e5, he beat you, causing Rhue and Cetsa to be in Estrana during the the "accident". Strata then plays a big part in the Lyrra story line, here is the story line.

Main Story (Rhue) --> Trazuin Story
............................|
............................|-> Lyrra story

Starat saves Lyrra, brings her to Estrana and such. Lyrra is Jeruh's sister, and Rhue MAY be Jeruh. And Strata played the biggest role of all, he was the main reson Lyrra died, so he is getting a bigger part of the story each episode, and he has a kick ass theme.

H.e.'.s. U.s.i.n.g. C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e. S.e.n.t.e.n.c.e.s.! W.A.T.C.H. O.U.T.!
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall