Midian and Jeruh

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:25 am

:shock: ......Say it however you want, sure there a propper way to do it, but I hardly ever use the propper way of doing sompthing. Say it how ever you want to. It like that whole potato thing. And I will shoot anyone who calls it a pot-at-to.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:58 am

Zetamancer wrote: Doesn't really matter though does it? We're on forums, not Team Speak. ;)

So True. Another person with a brain.
In fact who actually gives a shit about pronounciations anyway?
This topic is supposed to be about Midian and Jeruh not a bunch of dictionary starved people (I include myself in this description) having a bitch fight over how the names are pronounced.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Haapa » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:03 pm

The solution to all this is obviously very simple: Rhue has an evil identical twin brother, who looks exactly like him and has met everybody. The evil twin brother is also now the phantom slasher. He wouldn't kill his brother , would he? :wink:

PS. I am not sure, but I think he also dug the landorlin stretch out from the ground and carried it to the end of the way to miss with his brother.
Antarctica is.
Haapa
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Estrana