Pre E6 who is your favorite female chacter? why?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Lyrra
11%
Cetsa
11%
Scatha
29%
Lexus
13%
Sorya
2%
Kloe
31%
none of the above
2%

Total votes : 87

Postby fwacho » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:39 pm

Pre E6 who is your favorite female chacter? why? please go into details. I'll ask this again sometime after e6 is released and we'll have a cool comparison.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:51 pm

No time to go into detail now since I have to go to sleep soon, but Kloe would be my favorite. I liked Sorya, too, since she was pretty sexy. <_<
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:51 pm

This is actually hard, I'll have to get back to you. >_> I would have liked Lyrra if we'd seen more of her, because she definitely seemed... interesting. I like how Kloe has developed over the last few episodes, though.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:49 am

Lexus, even though she's dead and was only featured in one episode.

It may also have been influenced by her theme song and pretty faceset :roll:
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Postby JourWorstNightmare » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:53 am

Lyrra, she had style. Too bad she's dead >.>
JourWorstNightmare
Plyn

Postby Sephiroth555 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:30 am

Scatha for me. She's a skilled fighter and she contains alot of information that can definetly become big climaxees along the next episodes.
Sephiroth555
S1 Hilyn

Postby DSOK » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:46 am

Lyrra would have been the most interesting, but her role turned out to be disappointingly small. Kloe is my present favorite; I didn't like her that much at first, but her character has proven to have a great deal more depth than was initially apparent.
Demon Sultan of Khaipur
DSOK
S4 Hilyn

Postby Flibbo » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:17 am

hmm, i voted lyrra but my actual favorite was the woman on the council who came on to slade (began with p but i can't remember it now)

not because i liked her character, i just like how lun incorporated something so real into his world.

its the little stuff like that, locked doors with no purpose, all th readable but pointless bookcases that make the game for me
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby nerx » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:18 am

I think that Scatha is about to get really, really important. And that's because of Dirk.. Dirk seems to be so shallow but Scatha knows him, and with suspiciously fond memories too. Yeah it seems pretty clear that the dirty man game is just an act. Even when they had moments alone. Maybe he is the first man she ever met who she really realised wasn't so interested in beauty? I've heard of theories being told about Dirk, one being that he was her lover, but that seems really unlikely. He could have really helped her when she first got thrown in the pits. Maybe he helped her make that suit she always wears, and taught her all which she uses to survive. He did seem to like the smell of bogs, which most people would not - but then he tries to hit on girls six generations out? I mean COME on.
Uhh, not I have feelings that it is too obvious to really take notice of and then Lun would be tricking me with that...

[Ok I've really got to stop being so paranoid - about a damn game.. burn you Lun.. its just too good :P ]

Hmm, this is probably the basis of all those Dirk theories :shock: I always thought they were jokes, untill my second play-through and realised this. :P

I voted Scatha. She was lurking around the blood lyn training ground in e5 seemily unnoticed, and I think she snuck in to free him. She knows much.[Nope I don't think she's Serena Lun wouldn't make it that obvious, heh]

I voted for pre e6 reasons still.
Last edited by nerx on Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Occurrence of Something » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:29 am

Flibbo wrote:hmm, i voted lyrra but my actual favorite was the woman on the council who came on to slade (began with p but i can't remember it now)

Lady Patura.

And my favorite would be Cetsa. She's a decent fighter, and she's kind of evil. And I have a thing for redheads.
Porter: lets play, truth or dare
Porter: war you first
Porter: truth or dare
WarV: truth???
Porter: ok: the truth:
Porter: YOU SUCK
Porter: HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW
Porter: HSfjksdfhsadf
WarV: That is not how it works.
Occurrence of Something
S1 Hilyn

Postby nerx » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:38 am

Yeah, it's too bad she probably never was as evil as people say... poor poor Cesta. Being famous killed her..

Haha damn, I just noticed why everyone thinks the ingredient Scatha wanted was night horror, because of all the aura seperation stuff with shadow swords heh.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:50 am

Kloe, I truely think she will turn out to be the heroine of the game even if not Serena... and she's ditzy
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Culix » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:20 pm

Kloe. I find it very interesting that she's the only girl about which it actually matters (as far as coding is concerned) what her relationship is with Rhue. Besides, she seems a tad more emotionally stable to me, somehow. Don't know why... Killing her former employer and, without Rhue, wanting to be killed by her ex-boyfriend doesn't really fit in as stable in my book, but... I don't know. I just kinda like her more than the other females, though Scatha and Lyrra do come in at a close second for me. And Sacrifa's wife whose name escapes me (lousy lack of RM2K at a school computer...). Those women would make up my top 4 ladies on the Way.
Culix
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:28 pm

My favorite character is Kloe because shes been an important character for a long time and she is alot more down to earth then Lyrra is, or was atleast.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:14 pm

Kloe, she's sexy.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Next

Return to Estrana