Pre E6 who is your favorite female chacter? why?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Pre E6 who is your favorite female chacter? why?

Lyrra
11%
Cetsa
11%
Scatha
29%
Lexus
13%
Sorya
2%
Kloe
31%
none of the above
2%

Total votes : 87

Postby Belthazar » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:09 pm

i guess cause a lotta them have been dieing :(
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:26 am

Good thing that a lot of people like Kloe...

</fwacho>
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:43 am

Probably because they guy's are all undoubtably cooler and they always seem to do more stuff than the girls do.

Besides, I guess we can relate to them more whereas girls are almost a breed apart.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Cerem » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:58 pm

It's simple.
You never see a female do anything cool next to the scene where Lexus tells one girl to lay off Rhue or get bitch slapped.
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Come to kill
The demons must
Cerem
Plyn

Postby Erich Valewood » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:10 am

I like Scatha because of her mysterious personality. In all of the scenes that she has been seen in, she is wearing a mask. The mask possibly symbolizes some form of security created from hiding behind it. With the mask on, Scatha feels more secure with herself. The mask could also represent some sort of deep dark secret that she is hiding from the world. This secret could be one of many things, one of which possibly being the fact that she is Serena. Another secret she might be hiding could also be some sort of hideous crime that she perpetrated many years ago.
Erich Valewood
Wanderer

Postby Koren The Wanderer » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Erich Valewood wrote:I like Scatha because of her mysterious personality. In all of the scenes that she has been seen in, she is wearing a mask. The mask possibly symbolizes some form of security created from hiding behind it. With the mask on, Scatha feels more secure with herself. The mask could also represent some sort of deep dark secret that she is hiding from the world. This secret could be one of many things, one of which possibly being the fact that she is Serena. Another secret she might be hiding could also be some sort of hideous crime that she perpetrated many years ago.

We all know that Scatha is Slade's sister Chasta. Her mother fucked up her face so she wears a mask to hide the burns.
Koren The Wanderer
S2 Hilyn

Postby ReaperGal » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:46 pm

It seems like Kloe and Scatha have gotten the majority of votes. I can now deduce that a goodly amount of guys on the board like blondes.

For me... It's Kloe, because she's a lesbian. And the reasons she's a lesbian are so obvious I don't even have to mention them.
ReaperGal
S2 Hilyn

Postby Lumino » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:16 pm

I liked Kloe so much I kept trying to get Rhue with her from the beginning. Why? Even though she is such a bitch to him, in my eyes they had the most realistsic relationship. Now granted your ideal relationship would not revolve around you and your lover clocking each other on the heads with swords, but it never goes very smoothly for the anime hero anyway.
Lumino
Plyn

Postby Belthazar » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:29 pm

ReaperGal wrote:It seems like Kloe and Scatha have gotten the majority of votes. I can now deduce that a goodly amount of guys on the board like blondes.

For me... It's Kloe, because she's a lesbian. And the reasons she's a lesbian are so obvious I don't even have to mention them.

I'm usually more into brunette but kloe was just really east to like.

As for Kloe being a lesbian, I know I'd like to hear how you came to that conclusion.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:19 am

Yes, the reasons are perhaps not so obvious as you might think. If any of the characters was a lesbian I would guess it to be Scatha because she HATES men . . . not that lesbians hate men, just that it would be an easier case to make. Actually, did you mean to type Scatha and type Kloe by mistake. Awww, what the hell do I know anyways . . . :roll:
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:53 am

ReaperGal wrote:For me... It's Kloe, because she's a lesbian. And the reasons she's a lesbian are so obvious I don't even have to mention them.

Episode 6 might disappoint you...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:47 am

Sorya

because I am a perverted freak and i like boning 8-bit sprites
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:47 am

Lumino wrote:I liked Kloe so much I kept trying to get Rhue with her from the beginning. Why? Even though she is such a bitch to him, in my eyes they had the most realistsic relationship. Now granted your ideal relationship would not revolve around you and your lover clocking each other on the heads with swords, but it never goes very smoothly for the anime hero anyway.
Yer, I did that too (for that same reasons) until Lexus showed up wanting to get into Rhues pants, and now that she's dead I'll do it again.

Impossible wrote:Episode 6 might disappoint you...
Yer, that wasn't a tip-and-a-half.

CJ wrote:because I am a perverted freak and i like boning 8-bit sprites
Yer, lets just_not_ask.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Phile » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:55 am

I like Scatha because of her eccentric character and because of this brilliant mini game when Rhue and her have to cooperate. I guess it's also mentioned somewhere in this thread, but Sacrifa's beloved Lilah is really a marvellous character in the game! (yeah, I do use Translation Pages 8) ...)
Phile
Plyn

Postby Belthazar » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:27 pm

Forerunner wrote:
CJ wrote:because I am a perverted freak and i like boning 8-bit sprites
Yer, lets just_not_ask.

i know i won't :?
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana