Dippy Easter Egg (Now works)

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Escreon » Sun May 08, 2005 1:39 pm

More compliments!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:It was pretty good up until the random dancing, that was just wierd.

There is very little better than that that is random--Famous quote by Dippy (probably)
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun May 08, 2005 2:27 pm

You're like a noob that isn't lame. That was pretty cool.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Escreon » Sun May 08, 2005 2:28 pm

Yeah, un-n00bish n00bism. 'tis what I do.
Original Ending:

Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Culix » Sun May 08, 2005 3:11 pm

Well, that was certainly... interesting. The dancing was really random, but pretty amusing. All in all, it was a very intriguing little Easter Egg. I'm glad the download link finally worked.
Culix
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun May 08, 2005 3:44 pm

Very random, to say the least :wink:
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon May 09, 2005 1:51 am

I thought the dancing was fucking hilarious. For a minute I thought he meant another battle of some kind...but then there was some crazy shit. I was falling off my chair. You know what? Gold star for you! And 10 points! And a warm fuzzie...and AIDS

HUZZAH FOR AIDS....wait..
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sephiroth555 » Tue May 10, 2005 5:39 am

I very rarely laugh at rm2k games basically because there hardly is any good humourous rm2k games... this is no exception. I just give my big smile and leave it at that.

Don't take it to heart though Escreon, I'm a bit of a hard ass when it comes to rm2k. Was good to see some imaginative thinking...
Sephiroth555
S1 Hilyn

Postby Escreon » Thu May 12, 2005 1:37 pm

As long as it made you aware of Dippy's schemes, I've done my job. :)
Original Ending:

Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Woah, woah, waoh.

Postby Cocoa » Fri May 13, 2005 7:33 am

Ummm Culix, That's your name? More like Bullox. What you saw in EP 4 wasn't an easter egg added by Lun, that was part of the original Way that Lun didn't find. You see Lun is fat and lazy, and much to stupid to script an entire game on his own, so you stole mine and made alterations here and there. That's why so much of the my Way survived. Easter eggs are crap, they're garbage, I would be ashamed to have my own easter egg in say... ep 6 that explains every question about the entire game. That would be gay. And I would be ashamed to have a kickass mini-game that is so friggin awesome It'll make you wanna slap your damn Momma.

To sum it up:
Easter Eggs= Gay
That Thing in Ep 4 != easter egg
Lun = Fat, Lazy, Thieving bastard

Cocoa O. Muerto,
It is the only way.
Cocoa
Plyn

Postby Escreon » Fri May 13, 2005 9:13 am

Yup Cocoa, I wholeheartedly agree. I only pretended to know or care what you were talking about, but I assume that I agree.
Last edited by Escreon on Tue May 17, 2005 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Original Ending:

Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri May 13, 2005 6:50 pm

You see Lun is fat and lazy, and much to stupid to script an entire game on his own, so you stole mine and made alterations here and there.

Cocoa isn't very good at sticking to either third or second person for one post, is he?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Re: Woah, woah, waoh.

Postby Culix » Fri May 13, 2005 7:02 pm

Cocoa wrote:Ummm Culix, That's your name? More like Bullox.

Well, I could focus on the fact that 'Cocoa Easter Egg Addition' was simply the direct title of the file submitted by Tohama on 8/19/2004, or on the fact that, as far as the RM2K version of Episode IV (and not the no doubt flawless version you created) is concerned, the map containing it is called 'easteregg' and that it contains the message "Cocoa wuz here" scrawled in some red liquid upon the wall (please enlighten all of us on the boards, as, altogether, we barely possess the cranial capacity of a single retarded chimpanzee, what exactly the significance of that scene is).

However, I'm not going to focus on that. Instead, I'm going to deal with how insulted I am. And I really feel I've been done a great injustice: a man who concocted a work of such Freudian brilliance as 'The Way' (still seeming awe-inspiring to all of the dilapidated minds of we, the board-goers, despite the fat, lazy, thieving bastard's destruction of its former purity (though this comment may cost me my beta-testing spot, it is a price I gladly pay to speak the truth of Cocoa's intellect)) chooses to not devote the minutest portion of his intellect, which exceeds that of any person living, dead, or yet to be born, to coming up with an insult that the kid who likes to eat paste across the street could not do better than, given all of five seconds? I must say, I really am very offended that you decided I was worth mentioning specifically, but not worth thinking up a remotely penetrating insult.
Culix
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri May 13, 2005 8:26 pm

Cocoa also spells long words wrong. I remember one time he spelled "solipsism" wrong, so I corrected him. He tactfully ignored my comment, but I know that he and his whole house have been shamed, and all future generations as well. Honestly Cocoa, you might as well commit seppuku right now.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Re: Woah, woah, waoh.

Postby Escreon » Mon May 30, 2005 7:07 am

Cocoa wrote:What you saw in EP 4 wasn't an easter egg added by Lun, that was part of the original Way that Lun didn't find.

Cocoa wrote:That Thing in Ep 4 != easter egg

Ah, Cocoa's unique brand of sense. Stupid flavoured.
Original Ending:

Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Postby Squish » Mon May 30, 2005 4:39 pm

He really contradicted himself there didn't he?
Click on my link! You won't, you're scared aren't you? Come on...I DARE you.
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=23a738my
Squish
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana