Theory about the Phantom Slasher

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Theory about the Phantom Slasher

Postby Fredric » Sun May 02, 2004 11:13 am

My theory about the Phantom Slasher

I think that the Phantom Slasher is the “Perfect Blade” that Kalmar was talking about in the Inner Sanctum. Traziun thought the Phantom Slasher’s mission was impossible so he ran away and Gaius became the Phantom Slasher instead of him. Kalmar said that Traziun were to be the instrument of perfect justice which means that the Phantom Slasher’s mission is to rid the way of all evil.

I also think that both Rhue and Gaius has an Illuminati, Gaius even seems to be able to sense where the other Illuminatis are and what they does and that’s probably why he never attacks Rhue in the beginning, helps/protects Rhue and knew that Rhue killed Lyrra.

I was going to put a list on why this theory should be right but my English turned out to be worse than I expected so I'll just leave it as this.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Re: Theory about the Phantom Slasher

Postby Telephalsion » Mon May 03, 2004 7:50 am

DarkKnight 89 wrote:My theory about the Phantom Slasher

I think that the Phantom Slasher is the “Perfect Blade” that Kalmar was talking about in the Inner Sanctum. Traziun thought the Phantom Slasher’s mission was impossible so he ran away and Gaius became the Phantom Slasher instead of him. Kalmar said that Traziun were to be the instrument of perfect justice which means that the Phantom Slasher’s mission is to rid the way of all evil.

I also think that both Rhue and Gaius has an Illuminati, Gaius even seems to be able to sense where the other Illuminatis are and what they does and that’s probably why he never attacks Rhue in the beginning, helps/protects Rhue and knew that Rhue killed Lyrra.

I was going to put a list on why this theory should be right but my English turned out to be worse than I expected so I'll just leave it as this.

Rhues sword has dark and evil auras so it cannot be a "pure" illuminati, or so i think.

But gaius CAN somehow read peoples minds, when Kloe hugged him, visions of her killing ballar appeared (in grey-scale :twisted: ). and Kloe does NOT have a shadow/illuminati for all we know.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Fredric » Mon May 03, 2004 11:48 am

Telephalsion wrote:
Rhue's sword has dark and evil auras so it cannot be a "pure" illuminati, or so i think.

But Gaius CAN somehow read peoples minds, when Kloe hugged him, visions of her killing ballar appeared (in grey-scale :twisted: ). and Kloe does NOT have a shadow/illuminati for all we know.

Yeah, he can read other peoples mind too. But I still think he doesn't kill Rhue because both has an Illuminati.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 am

DarkKnight 89 wrote:
Telephalsion wrote:
Rhue's sword has dark and evil auras so it cannot be a "pure" illuminati, or so i think.

But Gaius CAN somehow read peoples minds, when Kloe hugged him, visions of her killing ballar appeared (in grey-scale :twisted: ). and Kloe does NOT have a shadow/illuminati for all we know.

Yeah, he can read other peoples mind too. But I still think he doesn't kill Rhue because both has an Illuminati.

NO! they don't both have illuminati!

[/u][/i]

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Exiled » Tue May 04, 2004 6:44 am

maybe the PS is the guy from episode 2!
The Alex character was the person.
Exiled
S4 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue May 04, 2004 10:15 am

Exiled wrote:maybe the PS is the guy from episode 2!
The Alex character was the person.

what 'guy' from episode two? there were lots of 'guys'

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Tue May 04, 2004 10:59 am

Kygar?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Large » Tue May 04, 2004 11:39 am

No way! Kygar is such a coward.... Besides you practically kill him on Episode 5...
Woolies! Woohoo!
Large
Plyn

Postby blaksun » Tue May 04, 2004 11:42 am

Kygar is badass.

V.v
The land beneath the sky,
Echoes of the past decry.
A lost love carried on,
Words to a lonely song.
Everyone must bleed,
Rhue gets the sex he needs

french fries
blaksun
S4 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue May 04, 2004 12:26 pm

You mean like [url=sjgames.com]THIS Ilumminati[/url]
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby blaksun » Tue May 04, 2004 2:27 pm

Wonder why that didn't work...it looks all right...

V.v
The land beneath the sky,
Echoes of the past decry.
A lost love carried on,
Words to a lonely song.
Everyone must bleed,
Rhue gets the sex he needs

french fries
blaksun
S4 Hilyn

Postby silent_empath » Tue May 04, 2004 6:07 pm

[quote=holstein cow]You mean like [url=sjgames.com]THIS Ilumminati[/url][/quote]

did you mean; (You mean like http://sjgames.com THIS Ilumminati?)?
Malignant Brain cysts are a bi***!
silent_empath
S1 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Wed May 05, 2004 12:30 am

DarkKnight 89 wrote:My theory about the Phantom Slasher

I think that the Phantom Slasher is the “Perfect Blade” that Kalmar was talking about in the Inner Sanctum. Traziun thought the Phantom Slasher’s mission was impossible so he ran away and Gaius became the Phantom Slasher instead of him. Kalmar said that Traziun were to be the instrument of perfect justice which means that the Phantom Slasher’s mission is to rid the way of all <i>evil.</I?> italics fwacho's

Please refer to discussion on evil in the scratchwall and think about 2 minutes... your mind at that point should be turning out a few ideas... after that think a little longer and your brain will start to fry with the ideas.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Return to Estrana