How many key characters are going to die in Episode 6?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

How many key characters are going to die in Episode 6?

Postby Squish » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:43 pm

The subject says it all -- How many key characters are going to die in Episode 6?

And what characters?
And who kills them?

I'm kinda hoping Rhue kills Traziun, :twisted: as much as I like Traziun, I just think Rhue should give him a good slashing. Why not? Rhue killed Lexus after all...
Click on my link! You won't, you're scared aren't you? Come on...I DARE you.
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=23a738my
Squish
S1 Hilyn

Postby Shade » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:20 pm

Shouldn't this be on estrana?
Shade
Plyn

Postby War » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:39 pm

Your right, it should.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:04 pm

Forty-two.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:05 am

i'm not sure if as many people will die as in episode 5 but i think theres gonna be at least one interesting death and it'll be really outrages like rhue dying or something like that.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby nerx » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:31 am

that was my idea, heh. Traziun should burn in the pits. I don't think many will die in e6, but one of the super-dudes will have to.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:11 am

Episode 5 was called "Everyone Must Bleed" and the likelihood is that thousands of people died in it. Episode 6 can't top that, but only a few major characters died in E5.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:10 am

Ep 6. Rhue kills those with need

Rhue kills everyone.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:22 am

i was hoping rhue kills gaius.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:19 am

if anybody kills gaius it will be traz
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Culix » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:41 am

I've kind of had an interesting idea for Episode VI's beginning. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but, basically.

In the first scene, Rhue will, understandably, want to know what the flaming fires Gaius is talking about. Gaius will begin to explain/lie his way out of that situation, but before he gets very far, Traziun shows up (Traziun did appear in the unused Ep. V ending, so I think it's a possibility). He tells Gaius that he knows who killed his mother and fingers the blue-haired one as the culprit. Gaius then turns to Rhue and tells him he knows the truth of Serena's fate and gives him a sadistic choice: help kill the man who's basically been his mentor and best friend, or watch the only man who may be able to help him find his beloved die right before his eyes.

Something tells me that's a tad too dramatic for the game's first scene, but it would be rather interesting to set the game down either the 'Gaius Lives' path or the 'Traziun Lives' path right from the start.
Culix
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:47 pm

Now that would be a good intro... The only problem is I still don't see Traziun being that shocked about learning who the killer was if it was just Gaius. Which bring us back to the theory that it was both of them and once Traziun and Rhue finish off Gaius (if they even can), Traziun will promptly turn on Rhue.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kyle » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:35 am

Culix wrote:I've kind of had an interesting idea for Episode VI's beginning. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but, basically.

In the first scene, Rhue will, understandably, want to know what the flaming fires Gaius is talking about. Gaius will begin to explain/lie his way out of that situation, but before he gets very far, Traziun shows up (Traziun did appear in the unused Ep. V ending, so I think it's a possibility). He tells Gaius that he knows who killed his mother and fingers the blue-haired one as the culprit. Gaius then turns to Rhue and tells him he knows the truth of Serena's fate and gives him a sadistic choice: help kill the man who's basically been his mentor and best friend, or watch the only man who may be able to help him find his beloved die right before his eyes.

That smells like the Anakin chops Windu's arm off scene from Star Wars III :) Although I'm sure you didn't think of that because it does seem like a pretty cool possibility.
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:31 pm

Heh, after I read that I knew it seemed strangly familer...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alec » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:21 pm

Nice contrast :), but probably completely irrelevant as I'm guessing Squish didn't think about that...

If it's like the other episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if a new main character is introduced as others, or the same one (note episode 4) dies off.

:(
Alec
Plyn

Next

Return to Estrana