The Truth about PS...

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:35 am

itsdave693 wrote:Idiot isn't in the DSM-IV.

LOL

(sorry, I had to.)
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Jimmy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:43 am

The guy only has 6 posts and your already given him shit

Well to be fair, I did invite that comment.

Although I do have a question. Is Impossible the board bad-ass :roll: or something?

I got it! (S?)He is the PS!!! Well... maybe not but its a good theory.
Jimmy
Wanderer

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:50 am

Yes, Impy is a very tough guy.
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Jimmy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:55 am

Right, maybe I should go make an account called Possible; I'll dance around in topics and be a pretty little Paradan.
Jimmy
Wanderer

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 am

Multiple accounts are against the rules now. You should've made that account yesterday... but as the situation stands, the sacred rules of the Crestfallen Studios forum must not be broken!
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:12 am

Yes, I'm the board badass. Absolutely. That's me.

Some confused fools have convinced themselves that they're badasses, but most of them are just one or the other.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby itsdave693 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:37 am

Idiot isn't in the DSM-IV.

LOL

Thanks for knowing what the DSM-IV is. I was afraid that would be completely lost.
anarchy through capitalism.
itsdave693
Plyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:53 am

It's familiar, but I really can't remember what it is. Some computer thingy... I think...
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby itsdave693 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:46 pm

It's the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. DSM-V is out now, but there's generally very few differences between them. It's like how they come out with new APA and MLA handbooks every year, as if constant progress was being made in the field of effectively citing one's sources. The DSM-V no longer lists homosexuality as a disorder, though, so I guess changes do happen.

And now to pretend that wasn't a pointless tangent. Rhue can't be the PS because if he were, he would be diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), commonly referred to as multiple personality disorder. People with DID cannot access the explicit memories of their alternate personas ("I massacred three people today."), but they can access their procedural "memories". If Rhue were the PS, then he would be extremely effective at killing by instinct alone from the very beginning of the game. It's all there in the DSM-IV.
anarchy through capitalism.
itsdave693
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:13 pm

... ... ... better not....
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Kyazu » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:31 am

i still stand by it... they will do a joke 12 minute movie about the Rocky Horror Picture show

"LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNN"
:O .....

THE PS IS RHUE he opens up a portal and goes back in time he changes how he looks so when he finds himself he wont have himself in the past kill him then he has to constantly set things right like giving himself his sword back and killing all those people because he couldent find the real people who killed them so he found out he had to kill them :O

RHUE DID THE TIME WARP!
... another crazy moment from Kyazu

you want Forum badass? thats not you :)
its Lun or ME! yes me (right....)

go eat some Tocos and cry about it? :) it will make us all feel better dont pull a Cronowarp (inside joke to me only but if you care to know ask me on starcraft uswest) (like you would care anyway) (why am i still going on)

so i leave you with this....

screw it just do the time warp and ill be happy with all this rambaling...

Patato......Treeeeeeeee
i can eat from you for freeeee..

dont ask....

TIME WArP I STILL SAY HE DID THE TIME WARP TO THE PAST!

ok im done seriously

but nothing is Impossible :) because if there was i would know about it

OK I AM DONE

TIME WARP
Kyazu
Plyn

Postby Flibbo » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:49 pm

... are you drunk or something?
please tell me you can't actually act like this without an influence...
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby rodgy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:16 am

oh dear..........now thats wierd
rodgy
Wanderer

Postby Kyazu » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:29 pm

nope not drunk nor high

but hey anything is possable enless its impossable :)

TIME WARP
Kyazu
Plyn

Postby Zero_X » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:32 pm

Rhue must have a split personality, Gaius in ep2 says "I don't get it, Rhue doesn't seem to remember me at all. Is it an act? His aura is muddled... Maybe he just wants to forget about that person. we killed. Actually, he gets most of the credit for that one I guess." this means Gaius has know Rhue longer than he lets on. What if the shadow following Rhue isnt the ps, lets say Rhue is the ps, could Gaius be following Rhue looking out for him, i remeber in ep5 some people plus Sacrifa round a fire were talking about the ps coming out and killing them, then Sacrifa say that the ps is being controlled by Tetzel, that the ps was being used to scare people so they never found out the truth bout the end of the way, now lets say its Gaius job to make sure the PS is kepted in check to...look after him (i.e.when the Arastotzi here planning to kill Rhue, Shadow steps in to stop it), then when he no longer any use to ex him out,im sure there are quite a few flaws in this theory, i will probs play through the way series again looking out for anything that points in this direction. looking forward to ep6 hopefully it will have all the answers
They can trigger me, but their never figuer me out
Zero_X
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana