Is Alan dead?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby silent_empath » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:16 am

another time that you see the PS while Rhue is awake is when Rhue and Traziun go into the cave (Where you first meet Giaus) and the PS follows them in...Then when Rhue and Traziun see the dead wanderers the go ahead to the next scene to find the broken bridge(and Giaus).....every time the PS shows up after the first time we meet Giaus he shows up either just before or just after the PS is spotted...i personally found that odd.......at the same time i thought it was odd.(assuming that Giaus is the PS) that he would give Rhue back his sword to then later tell him that it was a shadow sword and ask for it back.....just a few more observations here.
Malignant Brain cysts are a bi***!
silent_empath
S1 Hilyn

Postby Large » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:41 am

Hi, i'm new here, though i'm not new to the RPGMaker experience, nor to The Way series. I registered because i saw interesting theories here, and wanteed to give my point of view.

Well, i don't think the Shadow guy Rhue fights at the Pits is Traziun. Think about it. About half an hour later (The Way time, not real-world time...), Rhue sees him talking with the Blood Lyns. And he is unharmed. If you managed to beat the shadow guy ass', he wouldn't have enough time to fully recover like Traziun seems to be. But... Rhue does say his sword is going crazy...

Also, i have a few things to point out, so you give me your theories.

Why, on episode 2 or 3 (i can't really remember), Rhue dreams about he being a father, and besides being Lyrra's Father! He questions Lyrra for someone named Jehrud or something like that. And, on Marna stretch, Rhue meets a Headhunter, who asks him if he has found Jehrud, and adresses him as Midian (I haven't played Ep5, so i really don't know if this is answered there. I'm finishing Ep3 for the second time, because i lost my data... so, now i have better stats!!!)

Anyway, that's all. I hope you have interesting answers to my questions...
Woolies! Woohoo!
Large
Plyn

Postby Excell » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:38 pm

It's not thirty mins later. It's implied that Rhue is wandering around for hours....even days. To quote Scatha: "He's still alive after all this time."
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby blaksun » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:34 pm

Ohh..so that's who Midian is...meh, forgot all about that Headhunter on the bridge.

V.v
The land beneath the sky,
Echoes of the past decry.
A lost love carried on,
Words to a lonely song.
Everyone must bleed,
Rhue gets the sex he needs

french fries
blaksun
S4 Hilyn

Postby Large » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:23 pm

So, any clue about Midian?

Still, i don't believe Traziun was the Shadow Thingie down there.

Now i think it was one of the servants of the Lord Below, or a demon that Sacrifa is trying to summon...
Woolies! Woohoo!
Large
Plyn

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:28 pm

It doesn't really explain, bu it gives you closure on Midian in e5.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:06 am

Excell wrote:To quote Scatha: "He's still alive after all this time."

She was talking about the fact that she knew him years ago, and he's still alive. I thought that was obvious.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby silent_empath » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:23 am

actually i think she was talking about the fact that she said he would't last by himself....and then several hours-days later he was still alive...
Malignant Brain cysts are a bi***!
silent_empath
S1 Hilyn

Postby Large » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:54 am

I agree woth the thing taht he is still alive after those years...
She says something like: "Sure is not the same name, and he has something diferent, but..." So i thought it is because Gaius and Scatha seems to know Rhue before, and he doesn't remembers it.
Woolies! Woohoo!
Large
Plyn

Postby Berserker » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:50 pm

Well, she knew Serena so I suppose she knew Rhue (at least SOME Rhue) too.
Berserker
S2 Hilyn

Postby Excell » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:21 pm

silent_empath wrote:actually i think she was talking about the fact that she said he would't last by himself....and then several hours-days later he was still alive...

Yeah, that's what I thought. She said something about him not being able to survive.....so......
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:07 pm

But the "all this time" thing didn't sound like just a few hours or something. And just afterwards, she comments on his name. Rhue's name was Rhue (as far as he knew) both when he met Scatha and during that scene. She was definitely talking in terms of years.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Estrana