Slade
5%
Strata
No votes
Lyrra
5%

Total votes : 19

Postby MiDiMaN » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:02 pm

Shindy wrote:etis baaaad... roo mait teern Nto oen!

Come back, Shindy! Come back!
Remember, kids, only [b:6460999879]you[/b:6460999879] can prevent Forum Fires.
MiDiMaN
Plyn

Postby Aegis » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:42 pm

Shindy wrote:etis baaaad... roo mait teern Nto oen!

This is a joke, right? Because if it isn't... HOLY CRAP. 'nuff said. :shock:
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:46 pm

easy there guys, im fine after using that holuca stuff... (that stuff makes me a better killing machine, LOL)

i voted Rhue cause hes my 2nd favorite, but my best is Kygar cause hes the only 1 with Headband and his fighting style is c00l. But noone likes him :shock:
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby MiDiMaN » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:31 pm

Shindy wrote:i voted Rhue cause hes my 2nd favorite, but my best is Kygar cause hes the only 1 with Headband and his fighting style is c00l.

Okay, here goes: Wtf?
Remember, kids, only [b:6460999879]you[/b:6460999879] can prevent Forum Fires.
MiDiMaN
Plyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:01 pm

lol... i do low share of English.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby byrdbrayn » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:47 pm

i hate to say it but..........im helplessly romantic when it comes to videogames.

my favorite charactor is LEXUS because (before i found out she was actually just a wannabe cetsa) i wanted her and rhue to be together so badly lol. so badly in fact that i pasted the game into rm2k and looked made sure i got all the right answers when i had to say something to her......... then when he killed her...........i almost stopped playing..........lol. yea it was bad.

but my favorite character based on looks was sacrificia. (i loved that sprite before i even played the game, it is rtp 1.32) that character is one of the main characters in the game i am working on now.
byrdbrayn
Wanderer

Postby ericfantasy17 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:17 pm

My favorite character has to be kloe i think the most complicated and understanding character in the game
ericfantasy17

Postby ancsur2002 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:40 am

Mine is Scatha... she has a beautiful soul...
at least in my point of view
"Where are you?"
ancsur2002
Wanderer

Postby Evan100 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:16 pm

ancsur2002 wrote:Mine is Scatha... she has a beautiful soul...
at least in my point of view

one of few who look past the body and see what really matters
To defeat your enemy you must know your enemy,but you must know yourself to know your enemy. That is the key to victory.
Evan100
Wanderer

[sarcasm]

Postby Fredric » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:33 pm

Yeah, the way she ruined Lyrra's whole life with her propaganda bullshit was very beautiful.
No, a lying and generalizing bastard is what she is... like all women.

:roll:
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:52 pm

Thou art going to be killed.

Of course, YOU didn't get your face burned and then be hurled into the Pits, did you? I think Scatha has a good reason for being pissed at pretty much everything.
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

does noone read these things

Postby Fredric » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm

It was her MOTHER who burned Scathas face and her MOTHER told Slade to throw her into the pits. It doesn't seem to me that it's men she should despite.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Jabbo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:46 pm

Picking a favorite character is kind of tough because every important character in this series changes in one way or another. Rhue's changed a good bit, and anyone who doesn't see Rhue changing even more later is being either narrowminded or farfetched. We've already seen Traziun change. He's much less into the whole self-preservation thing as he is into the revenge thing now. Gaius has changed, obviously. Strata changed too right there at the end of Episode 5. Slade killed himself because of his new persepective. Lyrra changed somehow around the time she snapped, but that might have been the Shadow Sword's doing. Kloe may not end up changing much, but I can see at least something happening. Cetsa is different now, too. Scatha... I can easily see her being less cynical and unforgiving in the future. If you trust Sorya, Lexus had probably strayed from her original intent by the time she died.

And by the end of the series, these transformations are probably going to go even farther. Most of them will be for the better... but some won't be. Hey, anyone else notice how many characters changed in Episode 5? A good 4 or 5 characters changed drastically. Maybe because Ep5 was such a dark episode... Ep6 will probably be darker or something.

As far as my favorite character, I like Slade. I know the whole thing's been done before (Javert from Les Miserables? Haven't read the book, but so I've heard), but Slade's story is a heck of a lot deeper than most any story you'd find in a video game. It actually has a meaning beyond the literal, which is a rare find.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Grand Admiral Thrawn » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:26 pm

Yeah...Her MOTHER ordered it, but her BROTHER carried it out and it was her BOYFRIEND who caused it, in her eyes.
Current games in progress:
Legend of Dragoon
FF8
FF9
Chrono Cross
Grand Admiral Thrawn
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:32 am

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Yeah...Her MOTHER ordered it, but her BROTHER carried it out and it was her BOYFRIEND who caused it, in her eyes.

Well, her mother didn't just order it, she also burned her daughter's face, so if her hatred came from that event alone, she should hate EVERYBODY equally.

That being said, she probably hates guys because she realizes that most men wouldn't be able to see past her burnt face and see her inner beauty. She is one of my favorite characters as well, though in truth all of them have endearing traits and intriguing arcs.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana