5%
Strata
No votes
Lyrra
5%

Total votes : 19

Postby Evan100 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:39 am

finally someone gets it.
To defeat your enemy you must know your enemy,but you must know yourself to know your enemy. That is the key to victory.
Evan100
Wanderer

Postby Fredric » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:37 pm

If you want a character who doesn't care about outer beauty that would be Sacrifa.
I just don't see what's so great about her, exept for being a good fighter.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:09 pm

She thinks all men only care about outer beauty and will dump a girl as soon as he finds a better one. This knid of hate doesn't seem like somthing that would come from her mother burning her face and her brother throwing her into the pits. It seems to me like she had found her old boy friend sometime later still thinking he cared about her, but instead he said somthing along the lines of her being ugly and that he had a new and better girlfriend now.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Lord_Ehrgeiz » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:44 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:She thinks all men only care about outer beauty and will dump a girl as soon as he finds a better one. It seems to me like she had found her old boy friend sometime later still thinking he cared about her, but instead he said somthing along the lines of her being ugly and that he had a new and better girlfriend now.

Hmmmm.... :roll: ...Strata!!!
in order to assess the reality of life, it is necessary at least once to die
Lord_Ehrgeiz
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:51 am

My favorite character is Strata... I think he will play a huge part or at least be very important in the next few episodes... and he rocks... he'll come back better, stronger, more skilled, cooler and he'll probably use some new sword aura and lvl 5 blade art that Rhue doesn't learn till the episode after Strata uses it.
... I just thought I might as well add this in:

VileHand wrote:I didn't vote because mine is Rosmar.

...Rosmar? you're shitting me. Not only does he appear only twice but the second time you plunge him and he's so weak that I killed him with a lvl4 injury on the first hit...
...well I guess you could accredit him with having a semi-goodlooking faceset.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana