Is Rhue psychotic?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:34 am

I didnt want to make a topic for this so: Did Serena accually use rhues name in those scenes?
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby War » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:48 am

No names were used.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Lancifer » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:06 pm

Either way, guys, whether Scatha (Which is actually "Chasta" with the letters jumbled) is Serena or not (I guess she's not...) Rhue has a past. A couple people in the game say that he used to have another name. I think the right question to be asking is "Why did Rhue change his name?" "Is he hiding from something?" "Does he [b]want to forget something?[/b]" Rememeber the scene in burning Estrana when Rhue looks at himself in the mirror and feels VERY uncomfortable... maybe I should post the rest of those notes I made... maybe later.
Lancifer
Plyn

Postby DigitalDragon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:08 pm

Rhue may be crazy, but if so, it is a path to insanity many would, could, and have followed. He is so focused that nothing else matters to him, even his own life. To value another person, and have empathy, you must first value yourself. If there is something you are willing to die for, you are willing to kill for it as well. So, basically, Rhue is simply determined, and he has decided to do whatever it takes to find Serena, no matter the cost to himself or others. Whether that makes him psychotic or not is a matter of personal interpretation.
"Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
DigitalDragon
Wanderer

Postby Forerunner » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:25 pm

...Isn't a topic considered dead if it hasn't been used in a month?
Indeed this is necromancy on a deep grave.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana