Transcendent auras explained.

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Transcendent auras explained.

Postby Cocoa » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:49 am

Do to overwhelming demand I have decided to explain the transcendent aura. Please read the following section carefully and completely before attempting to answer the study questions.

Think of transcendent auras sort of like the whole transcendental thing. Just don’t think of it on a literal physical level like craptastic television would like us to. These auras are representative of a deeper understanding of the affect of intimate aggression. They encompass more than just the basic physical and elemental understandings of sexuality.

I’ll try to say it in a way that everybody on this board, even “The Amazing Dancing Wang” can understand. Transcendent auras are produced by a very experiential and advanced understanding of one’s sword. They are representative of the highest level of human sexuality, one that has progressed beyond the basic physical and emotional levels. This is an understanding that is only gained through exceptional events, and appropriate introspection.

For your benefit I've included the following questions. Please complete them and email them to ChurchOf4Ever@aol.com
Study Questions:
1: Can you name the exeptional event that led to Rhue gaining transcendent auras?
2: How has transcendental sexuality been portrayed in popular American culture? Is this an accurate portrait of the highest form of sexuality? Why is Kim Catrall such a skank?
3: What is aggresive intimacy? What can it teach us that other forms of intimacy can not? When is aggresive intimacy not appropriate?
4: What is an “elemental” understanding of sexuality? How does this differ from a physical understanding?
5: Why is introspection so important in understanding the "highest" form of human sexuality?
6: Why is Carl Jung such a douche?

So there you have it, anymore questions about sword auras? You’ll see a whole new type of aura introduced in Ep 8. When it comes out I’ll post a detailed explanation so that we can avoid any conversations like this.

EDIT: If you can't figure out how to work e-mail (I'm talking to you voodooKobra) you can PM me your answers. Please just the answers and no ass-kissing or anything like that.
Last edited by Cocoa on Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cocoa O. Muerto,
It is the only way.
Cocoa
Plyn

Postby DSOK » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:18 pm

For once, Cocoa you bastard, you're actually funny.
Demon Sultan of Khaipur
DSOK
S4 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:40 pm

So we have three levels of sexuality, the simple physical form, then we have the elemental form of more emotions and depth. The last is the trancendant, that goes beyond and through the others.

The basic ones would be the basical non emotional sex.
Elemental would be the kind of loving sex.
Trancendent would be a number of things, S n' M love. Homosexual love or other

oh and the answer to #1 is that rhue rammed his sword deep into slade.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:55 pm

Transcendant auras.

Transexuals.

It's all clear to me now.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Violent_Paradan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:06 pm

Don't forget about the fact that the Hatassasar and Aionsluh auras represent Cosmic and Atoma for sword auras; and we all know that those two concepts also signify size.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby voodooKobra » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:41 pm

Erm, I KNOW how to use email, cocoa -_-
voodooKobra
S1 Hilyn

Postby Flibbo » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:01 am

Hmmm, so if Traziun has atoma and i believe that Gaius has another which i can't remember right now, they too must have exceptional understanding of sex.

Cocoa, since Traziun didn't get his atoma powers until after episode 3 and before his "experiance" with his father, what was the exceptional sexual experiance in his case? I'm just wondering.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

answer:

Postby Cocoa » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:31 am

See question #5.

Cocoa O. Muerto,
It is the only way.
Cocoa
Plyn

Postby nerx » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:55 pm

For once, Cocoa you bastard, you're actually funny

I always find him funny. It's also funny when dudes new the forum douse his theories.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Postby Violent_Paradan » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:15 am

Violent_Paradan wrote:Don't forget about the fact that the Hatassasar and Aionsluh auras represent Cosmic and Atoma for sword auras; and we all know that those two concepts also signify size.

Seems like I only listed the physical symbolism of these two auras; the philosophical symbolism of Hatassasar and Aionsluh is the debate over polygamy vs. monogamy.

*Traziun tends to focus on one person at a time and has extensive knowledge in quickly minimizing the amount of time spent in a relationship (he tends to call it minimizing risks) so that he can remain unattached until the next one. His decision to quit the Blood Lyn halfway during a battle can be viewed as an incident of gang rape that scarred him for life and is the foundation of his viewpoint.

*Traziun’s battle with the large group of Blood Lyn at the Blana Sera temple was basically him trying out an orgy so that he could support his dislike of multiple partners with unpleasant experiences and have a fresh source of hatred to draw upon. It can be viewed that his Signature Slash was the application of his hatred about halfway during the orgy, a violent hate crime that drew upon his beliefs. The two Dark Lyn that came afterwards were symbolic of liberal activists who were biased against his semi-conservative views on sex and wanted to make sure that society agreed with their viewpoint.

*Gaius desires nothing more than to involve himself in as many orgies as possible, sometimes leaving one prematurely in order to seek out better ones. He supports the Guided because they are of the opinion that people need to keep moving on to new places and therefore, relationships (also of note is the fact that he was visibly angry when he saw that some of them had settled in Estrana).

*Gaius’s encounter with the monster in game one symbolized his entrance into marriage and subsequent desire to escape back into his preferred sexual lifestyle as well as his view that anybody who didn’t support his viewpoint was a monster and was therefore out to get him. This fact was also evident in episode five when he read Kloe’s mind; his revulsion toward her was not because she killed her master, but the fact that she wasn’t the kind of girl who would accept someone who liked to involve themselves with as many partners as possible.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:02 am

Interesting...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:13 am

In a screwed up, weird, unnecessary kinda way... that all makes sense...
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:52 am

Violent_Paradan wrote:Seems like I only listed the physical symbolism of these two auras; the philosophical symbolism of Hatassasar and Aionsluh is the debate over polygamy vs. monogamy.

*Traziun tends to focus on one person at a time and has extensive knowledge in quickly minimizing the amount of time spent in a relationship (he tends to call it minimizing risks) so that he can remain unattached until the next one. His decision to quit the Blood Lyn halfway during a battle can be viewed as an incident of gang rape that scarred him for life and is the foundation of his viewpoint.

*Traziun’s battle with the large group of Blood Lyn at the Blana Sera temple was basically him trying out an orgy so that he could support his dislike of multiple partners with unpleasant experiences and have a fresh source of hatred to draw upon. It can be viewed that his Signature Slash was the application of his hatred about halfway during the orgy, a violent hate crime that drew upon his beliefs. The two Dark Lyn that came afterwards were symbolic of liberal activists who were biased against his semi-conservative views on sex and wanted to make sure that society agreed with their viewpoint.

*Gaius desires nothing more than to involve himself in as many orgies as possible, sometimes leaving one prematurely in order to seek out better ones. He supports the Guided because they are of the opinion that people need to keep moving on to new places and therefore, relationships (also of note is the fact that he was visibly angry when he saw that some of them had settled in Estrana).

*Gaius’s encounter with the monster in game one symbolized his entrance into marriage and subsequent desire to escape back into his preferred sexual lifestyle as well as his view that anybody who didn’t support his viewpoint was a monster and was therefore out to get him. This fact was also evident in episode five when he read Kloe’s mind; his revulsion toward her was not because she killed her master, but the fact that she wasn’t the kind of girl who would accept someone who liked to involve themselves with as many partners as possible.

Shit.

Cocoa's got a disciple . . . :shock:
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:34 am

...So how will you explain it if a new more awesome and powerful and infinitely-better-than-the-others Aura that is inheritly good or evil (depending on your 'Rhue points') comes out in one of the next episodes?
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Requiem » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:41 pm

Those Auras will represent the Best Sex Ever.
Requiem
Plyn

Next

Return to Estrana