The Way 2 Help

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Way 2 Help

Postby KaiBlue11 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:01 pm

Okay I got to about the end of the game and am in the big area after leaving the town with the map. I got to the part where the dude tells me to find three yellow flowers to blind a big monster.Can someone tell me where to look for the flowers cause its a big map and It'll take me forever to find them.
KaiBlue11
Plyn

Postby War » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 pm

There are tow ways you can go about killing the monster. First did you met the guilded and kill the thieves/ help the settlers drive away the guilded. If you helped the guilded you can get there help to kill the monster.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:19 pm

The section on the Marna Stretch of Jabbo's guide has this covered in very good detail.
http://www.geocities.com/jabbo_kaldra/way_faq.txt
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:06 pm

Get the Guided to help you... then run up to the paradin and tell him to shove his hypocrisy up his peace-keeping ass. Then fight the beast and you = win.
... although it is easier if you just find the flowers because then the beast can't attack you at all, so it's not a fight, it's just you hacking the creature to shit.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Lord_Ehrgeiz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:21 pm

and don't forget to GET DAT WOOLIE ! :lol:
in order to assess the reality of life, it is necessary at least once to die
Lord_Ehrgeiz
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:51 am

That bloody woolie was so annoying but a lyn rock is always worth it. I like being a straphalyn at the end of ep5... and then you've got a douche like Squiggy who probably isnt even a deralyn by then.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby KaiBlue11 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 am

Okay I talked to the guided but now I can't find the other people I'm supposed to talk to.
KaiBlue11
Plyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:30 am

Do you mean the settlers/bandits?
Here is the section from the guide I posted before that starts right after you meet the guided.
Go back down and
left then jump across the river. You'll be able to see a CTP Spout above you. Go up and get it.
Go left until you can go down a little bit. Turn right and you should see a platform in the
shape of a 7 with flowers on it. Stand across the water from the tip and jump to it. Then jump
to the pink flowers. You'll pick up a LYN ROCK! Jump back across. Go left until you see a
broken bridge. Ignore it and go down. Continue down and right until you see a bridge. Go
across. Make your way right through the trees. You'll see a CTP spout above you, but you'll
have to circle around the trees a little bit to get it. Then continue rightward. Past the save
point and across another bridge. Before you jump across the broken bridge, go down to the bottom
of the small island. You can jump across the water to the left. Go down and open up a chest
containing 30 AR. Go back up and hop the bridge. Once you're on the other side, go up and to
the left. You'll see another patch of yellow flowers. Pick them up as well. Now go back down
and up the staircase. You'll see the settlers the Guided mentioned.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby KaiBlue11 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:24 am

Okay I sided with the guided beat the bandits and am already at game three.
KaiBlue11
Plyn

Return to Estrana