Possible Insight 2

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:16 am

Then Midian is searching for a part of him self? Now thats an interesting theory...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:12 pm

I wonder if THAT'LL be the final battle: Rhue/Midian/Jeruh/Whoever battles amongst him/her/it self to see who'll be the dominant personality. Ehh, maybe. Possibly. .....probably not.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby webflyer » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:55 pm

Or maybe Rhue's real identity is Midian who is looking for someone named Jeruh, but somewhere on the road he got it all wrong and now he thinks he is Rhue who is looking for Serena.

Okey, maybe not. But there has to be some connection between Rhue and Midian since they are both looking for someone... I just know there has to be.

Well, sorry for interrupting your discussion... I'm back to lurking again :wink:
"Love is for the living, Sal"
webflyer
Wanderer

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:48 pm

or maybe the headhunter is really Serena!!
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Durane » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:22 pm

i dont think scatha is serena.. im pretty sure she is slade sister (why she wearing a mask? cuz her mom burned her face- in the vision). when she see slade she shows hatred.
im pretty sure this was posted before tho

and there is something about rhue and lyrra.. in another dream lyrra runs to him and tells him everyone were killed.

omg just wait.. hope soon ep6 will be released i cant freaking wait
Durane
Wanderer

Postby fwacho » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:20 pm

webflyer wrote:Or maybe Rhue's real identity is Midian who is looking for someone named Jeruh, but somewhere on the road he got it all wrong and now he thinks he is Rhue who is looking for Serena.

Okey, maybe not. But there has to be some connection between Rhue and Midian since they are both looking for someone... I just know there has to be.

Well, sorry for interrupting your discussion... I'm back to lurking again :wink:

I here by dub thee teh "person with an unsaid theory". or at least not said that way before
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:28 pm

webflyer wrote:

But there has to be some connection between Rhue and Midian since they are both looking for someone... I just know there has to be.

well the headhunter from episode 1 was also looking for the same guy as midian so does that mean he is related to Rhue and Midian?
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby webflyer » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:35 pm

fwacho wrote:I here by dub thee teh "person with an unsaid theory". or at least not said that way before

Well, what can I say? I'm tha' man! :P
"Love is for the living, Sal"
webflyer
Wanderer

Postby Ovenhole » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 am

Before accidentally killing Lexus, while waiting at your post, the grandfather clock dies.
Now this is VERY interesting... why would Lun put something like that in the game, if it had no meaning? (Yes, Rhue notices it, its NOT a glitch.)

I think it may mark the moment when Lexus' father died. I've read somewhere about this superstition that when a person dies, the clocks in the house stop.
The other clocks don't stop, though. Soon after the clock commentary, we see another room where the clock still ticks. So maybe it's just for building tension. ;-)

Gaius can read peoples pasts.
I'm big on that... I mean... not just everyone can go around reading pasts, can they? What is Gaius? I'll tell you...THE PHANTOM SLASHER!!!

There are actually some people ... or whatever ... in The Way that can read pasts. The Blana Sera. In E3 they read Kloes past before sentencing her to death. Since Gaius is definitely no ordinary Blood Lyn, maybe the Blana Sera just tought him that.
Makes you think, though ... Did Traziun learn this, too?
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:27 pm

This is what i'm thinking so far

I remember at the stretch of something something after you leave Lide you meet a bounty hunter on the bridge and he says something of the jist of this:

"I can see that you are different. Seeya Midian"

Rhue: "What did he call me?"

and as I recall when you go to the dream Estrana you meet a man of the name Midian whom is searching for someone which begins to confuse me. Why do some people think Rhue is Jeruh?

And the blonde haired girl in the dream Estrana kind of irks my attention, I instantly thought "SERENA" but thats a long shot XD but she DID say "i'm waiting for someone- I wish he would get here" which in a way makes me think of Serena because if she is alive i'd think she'd be waiting for him. but thats just a thought...

And Scatha being Serena wouldn't seem so out there because she could have been alive and adopted after that as someone said. And Rhue as Scatha seemed to find his name odd could have changed his name and suffered amnesia and SERENA is actually another person with fragments of certain memories

Lastly why is everyone saying "Illuminati(S)"? Is there more than one illuminati? because all I remember is seeing one of the blade arts to be Illuminati the art of light. And I KNOW that Illuminai is holy

OH WAIT and When Gaius said "When we killed that person" or something I'm thinking just as an interesting guess maybe he killed Serena...I dunno but I don't think theres a SERENA but a person with her identity that fits into Rhue's thoughts because both Gaius and Scatha recall remembering him and that he is now "different" so he could have a mixed up memory or an illusioned up memory like Cloud had in ff7
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:16 pm

Man this is an old topic. Before I even registered...
Anyways!

The girl in Dream Estrana and Chasta match graphics, but Lun thinks it's funny when people match graphics. Like facesets for Gaius and the PS. Lun thought that was funny.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:18 pm

lol I noticed that too!
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Estrana