What is your favourite piece of music from The Way?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:10 pm

Just read music tracking it has all of it there
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:42 pm

Wait, when was there "Going to sleep" music in the game?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Fredric » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:50 pm

Episode 4 tournament building, Sorya visited Rhue in his room afterwards I think.
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:48 pm

Oh yeah, i remember that now.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Phile » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:10 pm

Ardus wrote:The Lagoon hands down is my favorite piece. All the rest are brilliant too, but I just love The Lagoon, it sounds so haunting and so adventurous at the same time.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean! It's my favourite piece of music, too. At the moment I am listening to SalvationsName because it was said in the sticky music thread that this is made by Lun himself and I think it's awesome. But is it really only played in Ep.1 ?! I don't even remember the scene when we listen to it. Would be cool if Lun uses this one again in the future Episodes :)
Phile
Plyn

Postby darkone » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:39 pm

Mine is Problem (Fight against Strata at end of EP5) Its cool cause it keeps getting more and more desperate.
darkone
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:04 pm

At the moment I am listening to SalvationsName because it was said in the sticky music thread that this is made by Lun himself and I think it's awesome. But is it really only played in Ep.1 ?! I don't even remember the scene when we listen to it.

Dang, it sounds familiar, but I cant think of if it was used, let alone were it was used. This is going to drive me crazy now.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Cryora » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:48 pm

I like the lagoon so much that I could play part of it on the piano.
Cryora
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:54 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My speakers are still broken and I can't fix them or buy new ones for ages!!! I won't be able to hear the music or SFX in episode6!!!!!
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:25 pm

Forerunner wrote::cry:

My speakers are still broken and I can't fix them or buy new ones for ages!!! I won't be able to hear the music or SFX in episode6!!!!!

That happened to me too, so I feel your pain.

I like the songs TheLagoon and Freedom.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:32 pm

Forerunner wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get a job you bum
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:26 am

Ha, beat you to it, I already went to a job interview, and the dude told me that I'm a good cantidate for a position, but he's already got some guys in training and if any of them don't make the cut then I get in.

Oh and my 9 year old brother has started playing and got pissed because he couldn't do that minigame in episode1 where you need to listen to the wind and jump across the river. So he skipped it and is now up to after you slice Rosmars face up in episode2.

arrrrgh still no sound!
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:02 pm

I already went to a job interview

and that job is...?
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:44 pm

The fruit shop which is likea 2 minute walk from home. It's close, good paying and easy work.
I'd elaborate but then this thread would be locked and we'd be booted to the Scratch Wall, so lets leave it at that.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:15 pm

Well, Rhue did work at a fruit shop when he was a kid.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana