Gaius Slasher?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:27 am

Rhue kills Lyrra not the Phantom Slasher.
Anyway, Here just let me rant for a second
-PS wont kill in light
-Gaius never spends the night with Rhue
+Gaius is the phantom slasher and he wants to protect Rhue
+Gaius Knows Rhue is the phantom slasher, so he never stays arroud him at night.
-Gaius can sence death
thats all i got for now
(+ is options for the one above)
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:33 am

PS WONT KILL IN LIGHT? even in Episode 1, 2, and 3 u see PS following rhue in the DAYLIGHT? means hes active at DAYTIME.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:44 am

active, yes, but if I remember correctly he is always in shadow, and he doesnt kill in light. to our knowing
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Belthazar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:06 pm

Also doesn't the phantom slasher always kill people while Rhue is asleep? I think i remember that always being the case.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:24 pm

Dude, the first people the PS kills Rhue is still awake. Unless Rhue has a severe case of narcolepsy and fell asleap the second he left the screen. And the night thing could just be because it makes more sense to kill at night, less peolple around, its dark, think about it.

If Gaius is the Harbringer like alot of us suspect that he wouldn't need to disarm rhue though.

He may not need to disarm Rhue for his own protection, remember, Kloe is right behind them for one thing. Or maby Gaius is afraid of the blades true power, as we have seen a few times.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:35 pm

Hmmm, i can see your kloe point (and it could apply to other people too so its a good one) but i doubt hes scared of any shadow sword if he is the harbringer. If it can't hit him i doubt it could do much else.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby nerx » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:46 am

Many people have mentioned this before, although don't try to classify characters as good or evil. It has been mentioned that auras are probably inactive during unconciousness, therefore the aura of The Phantom Slasher inside a being may be incited by such a situation, that is, when the dominant aura is out of action. However, don't conclude that Rhue is the Phantom Slahser or indeed, any other characters. The Phantom Slasher could be an aura existant in all shadow swords, and weilders are capable of becoming it. We don't really know. I don't think Lun would make The Phantom Slasher as easily recognised just yet.

PS WONT KILL IN LIGHT? even in Episode 1, 2, and 3 u see PS following rhue in the DAYLIGHT? means hes active at DAYTIME.

A story told mainly from one man's view could display this at metaphoric. I don't believe we have ever seen him kill in light.
nerx
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Estrana