A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:20 pm

........yes i know
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Belthazar » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:27 pm

my mistake i thought you had forgotten.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:29 am

Wha?!? Are we actually supposed to answer these? I know the answers but if I post them the newbs will see, resulting in them knowing the correct answers, resulting in the entire topic becoming pointless.
You see my dillema.

Question 1 is too easy. Only one of those names is actually the name of a person in 'The Way'

Question 2 is weird. Because we can't say that Traziun is NOT the PS, and we can't say that Traziun was a plyn and suddenly became better after episode 1... unless somebody is actually 100% sure whether or not Traziun was holding back during the first few episodes... and the 3rd answer is false. Unless he just didn't want Rhue to know he was angry.

For Question 3. Isn't Dippy a Red-Swiftfoot? Meaning that he would be red? Not pink. and maybe he was just Lexus in another disguise. Which meand that he would be the red ninja dude, which means that he IS a ninja OMFG!!!!! DIPPY IS A SHADOW SWORD IN THE FORM OF A NINJA!!!!! BUT IS SECRETLY THE PS WHO IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE LORD OF THE PITS! HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!!

......oh and Rhue hates his reflection and mirrirs... but he will eventually break one, and when he sees his reflection shatter he realises how easy it is for him to die and he goes into isolation, then emerges loving himself as much as Strata used to exept worse.

(1b, 22, 3b, 4c, 5... i'm not gonna bother)
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:16 am

Yea the point is there is no right answer.......
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:57 am

Yeah, I figured that. But anyways...
"Hi 5 for expressing yourself!"
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:56 pm

Question 1 is too easy. Only one of those names is actually the name of a person in 'The Way'

Well, half the people coming here these days haven't even heard of The Way(mainly the more recent members of Doovy & co), so it sounds like a good thing to base a question on to me.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:10 am

Point taken. But then again... none of those newbs who don't actually play 'The Way' survive long enough for them to be important enough to take any tests... they get flamed into another dimension or completely ignored until the rejection dements then...
"I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant."

How about this?

Which blade-art do you recieve after winning the bloodlyn killing minigame at the start of episode 4?
1) Jagged edge
2) Lanner
3) Fenshu
4) Ultima

or

There are 2 battles near the start of episode5 that you CANNOT win. (battles not plunges) What are they against?
1) 7 Spesta's and then 1 Pharaphalyn
2) A dark Lyn and then Slade
3) 2 Master lyn and then 1 dark lyn.
4) Strata and then Traziun.

Yeah that second 1 kinda sucked.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana