Ep 5 respawning enemies, post Transcendant Auras

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Ep 5 respawning enemies, post Transcendant Auras

Postby Canth » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:05 pm

I'm about to do another playthrough, and I was wondering if there are any spots with respwaning enemies after Rhue gets access to the final four sword aura's in Ep 5? Thanks for your help.
Canth
Wanderer

Postby Terra » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:17 pm

There are no respawning enemies ANYWHERE in the series. Don't worry though, there's enough experience to get 2 to level 3, and one to level 2 if you kill everything. Which makes for some strange battles if you do it right, seeing as how some of the Transcendant Sword Skills don't even have NAMES at that point... *eyes Shadow Hit All Dmg in particular*
Terra
Plyn

Postby Canth » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:26 pm

There are some respawning enemies points, actually.

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=980

I just would like to know if there spots AFTER those aura's? Unless I misplaced when you get them, all those are beforehand..
Canth
Wanderer

Postby Violent_Paradan » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:00 am

I've never seen one after Estrana.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:17 am

I've said it once, I'll say it again: I hope there is an infinite enemy respawn point near the start of episode 6 so that we can lvl up our Transendant auras a bit. it's annoying how much experience they need to go up lvls and how little enemies there are.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:36 am

Um, the point of the weapon system is that they level up as you go, not that you have everything at max levels immediately. It's what encourages you to use different weapons in battle.

...And a respawning enemy point at the END of E6 would probably be a lot more useful for aura levelling. >_< I don't care anyway, I can just cheat by changing switched so that enemies come back.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:48 am

Its not just the beggining of EP6, almost all the enemies in the game respawn, so you'll have no trouble levelling anywere in the game if you need to. (And you will if Lun doesn't tone down the difficulty)
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:49 am

GAH! SAGE JINXED IT!

Lun is definitely going to lower the difficulty now. Bastard.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:58 am

Impossible wrote:Lun is definitely going to lower the difficulty now. Bastard.

Hahaha. Don't count on it.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Jabbo » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:47 am

As I've already said, the transcendent auras take so much AR to level up, that only someone with absolutely no life whatsoever (like, even less of a life than me), could possibly max them all out in a single episode without dying of boredom/imploding/seeing the release of episode 7 before completion. I doubt that any enemies will drop anything close to enough AR to max out all four auras, unless the amounts of AR dropped by enemies skyrocket between episodes 5 and 6 (as in, are multiplied by 10). Which I don't think will happen.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:59 pm

wwho knows, there might be some bosses that gives oobles of AR
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Cerem » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:17 am

Speaking of these auras...
Why is it that I have my illumin one at level 3 but it still wants me to level it up, and I can't, and it won't givem e any bonuses FROM elvelling it.
><
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Come to kill
The demons must
Cerem
Plyn

Return to Estrana