Dippy

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Violent_Paradan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:29 am

You all forgot about the deleted scene in Episode 5 with the man-eating Woolies; it’s obvious that Dippy secretly provided the resources to create such beasts.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby Cerem » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:40 am

I didn't forget.
But you forget, it clearly shows rhue's penis urging them on because Serena (rhue's penis) doesn't want rhue to find her.
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Come to kill
The demons must
Cerem
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Images never lie, dippy is posessing gaius in order to aquire Rhues Shadow sword.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Belthazar » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:29 pm

kill the rabbit!!!
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:57 am

you guys are funny, rabbits dont have brains therefore cant think and cant make stealth plans. lol.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Cerem » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:10 am

Dippy has a bigger bain than any of us.
Women love his big brain.
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Come to kill
The demons must
Cerem
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:32 am

Shindy wrote:you guys are funny, rabbits dont have brains therefore cant think and cant make stealth plans. lol.

You are sorely mstaken ,idiots don't have brains, rabbit do. How else would you explain such powerfull rabbits like the fearsome white rabit from monty pythons search for the holy graal?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:23 pm

"'Oh No... it's just a wee Rabbit.'. Thats what they all say."
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:28 am

Telephalsion wrote:How else would you explain such powerfull rabbits like the fearsome white rabit from monty pythons search for the holy graal?

what the?!
Shindy
Dark Lyn

A glimmer of hope.

Postby Cocoa » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:32 am

Wow, this summary of events seems to suggest something about the nature of dippy doesn't it? Laid out the way it is these events should be easier than ever to understand. Dippy is a dynamic representation of several aspects of Rhue's sexuality, this much should be obvious. So what could it possibly mean when Dippy is striped from Rhue so traumaticaly so soon after initially discovering him? More importantly why is it significant that Dippy is possessed for a time by Strata, and that later Strata discards Dippy as worthless even though he saw fit to appropriate him in the first place? What do all these dark monster filled caves tell us, and finally what, if any, importance does the monster lure sequence hold?

If I hadn't learned anything from our past "conversations" I might assume that one of you meat heads could answer these questions. I'm not that naive. So let me break it down for you barney style.

As I have stated in the past, Dippy being stripped from Rhue by Strata is a sort of loss of sexual confidence and maybe even identity to a degree. Rhue gains a better understanding of himself after he recovers dippy by means of guile rather than might during the race scene. Simply put Rhue becomes wrapped in a stronger male's sexual identity for a time until he finds one for himself.

When Strata discards Dippy he is saying, in essence, he no longer wants the Rhue's admiration. He's moved on to bigger and better

Deep dark monster filled holes should be fairly obviously interpreted as deviant sexuality.

The monster lure sequence is indicative of Rhue gaining a better understanding of his own sexuality through introspection.

Cocoa O. Muerto,
It is the only way.
Cocoa
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:13 pm

he strikes again
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:11 pm

Cocoa's going to have a field day with EP6.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Oh god........Its going to be like 8 pages long......
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Re: Dippy

Postby ForbiddenShadow » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:47 pm

Cerem wrote:...But he sees a chance to get away suddenly! his stupid captor got tossed into t he pits! Good thing Dippy knows the way! He takes off running, only to get chased by an orc. He's about to sucker the thing into running into a wall...
...NOW do you see why Dippy is the PS? All the boose, the bad rabbit whores, and his longing for home have twisted Dippy into an evil being beyond our comprehension.

evidence hes not the PS
the "orc" waz a giant monkey in actuality

and how the hell can a rbbit weild a sword? waz he a magick rabbit or sumthing?
Blood is driping from the veins
Of all the enemies that I have slain
As I see their eyes turn to black
The remourse for killing is all I lack
ForbiddenShadow
S1 Hilyn

Re: Dippy

Postby Fredric » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:57 pm

ForbiddenShadow wrote:and how the hell can a rabbit weild a sword? waz he a magick rabbit or sumthing?

Rabbits tend to use their "sword" a lot actually. :wink:
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana