Save Game

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Save Game

Postby Durane » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:00 pm

I dont know how, my saved game is gone. I just finished ep5, for about the 5th time last month, and really don't feel like playing again.

so if anyone could post their save game at the end of ep5 with all the plunges and techs, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Durane
Durane
Wanderer

Postby Belthazar » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:07 pm

you can just go to estrana's home page and click ubersaves (courtesy of loona) with the best statistics you could want. However, i realize how much work that can be so here is a link http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1249. You should know though that relationships may not be exactly how you want them to be.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:44 am

Woah... nice. Too bad about the relationships though... but then, do they even matter? Nothing about them has so far.... I wonder if the Rhue in that saved slot is particularly good, evil or however Lun imagines Rhue to be? (i.e. Not always good or always evil)
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:46 am

Bikkel's save game is not good. Trust me on this one, you need to go back to E4 in order to get EVERYTHING in E6 which Bikkel's won't get.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:54 am

Impossible wrote:...you need to go back to E4 in order to get EVERYTHING in E6 which Bikkel's won't get.

Phew, thank god I didnt lose my save game... that means that relationships do count right?...

The only thing I wonder is about Lexus... I was as nice to her as possible and yet she died, does this mean that those 'relationship points' went to waste?
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:56 am

You're thinking completely along the wrong lines... :D

</fwacho>

(Well, it's true.)
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:00 am

Ohhhh...

Crap... well whatever it is, I tried to get as much shit as possible in Estrana, in terms of both items and 'relationship points' ,and I was always nice to people and tried to flirt as much as possible with Lexus...

If that means I miss out on stuff in ep6 then my bad. I'll just start ep4 again.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Belthazar » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:54 pm

im thinking Lun will find a way to make them pointless in the end. But then again i do love multiple branched endings.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:51 am

You would not believe how fucking pointl- er, I'm not saying anything. But there is some number of important relationship variables. Whether or not they help you depends on how high or low they are, and what you choose to do. :P
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby loona » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:35 pm

Impossible wrote:Bikkel's save game is not good. Trust me on this one, you need to go back to E4 in order to get EVERYTHING in E6 which Bikkel's won't get.
:lol:
loona
S1 Hilyn

Postby Terra » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:48 pm

The only thing I wonder is about Lexus... I was as nice to her as possible and yet she died, does this mean that those 'relationship points' went to waste?

Originally I believe that if you had a certain amount of Lexus points (9 I believe) you would kill the guided instead. However, Lun apparently scrapped this idea since it would lead to major complications. However, the code is still in there, and the alternate scene can be activated if you Test Play F9 in the Lexus points beforehand. However, in normal gameplay it is impossible because there simply are not enough points available.
Terra
Plyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:15 pm

It's 7 points.
If you do alter, or hack, or whatever, it shows an Arastotzi run out, but Lexus dying, but Rhue acts like it was an Arastotzi. He says something like, "Glad that's over with." Yeah, the guy's Arastotzi, not Guided.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:52 pm

Its 7 and 9. 7 triggers the aristotzi to run out, but its still plays out like Lexus, which is really weird. 9 triggers the cutscene that goes along with the aristotzi, which is Rhue kills him and says "Well, I did what they told me to do. I think it's time to get out of here." Then it cuts to Entrego's room.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to Estrana