EP6

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:20 pm

Then also, lun KNOWS where you're supposed to go, so he wont go bashing the enter key at every little object on teh map, thus he'll miss some things that'll fuck things up :P
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:10 pm

Burning_Flame wrote:
AznChipmunk wrote:I think it's the last wave right now. So that means EP6 will be released pretty soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble but its only on wave 7 out of 9.

I thought he said something about cutting waves to only 7... :cry:

RentACop wrote:It'll be using 2k.
At least 7 eps(guess).
Do not question the wisdom of Lun!!!

Yeah RM2K. RM2K3's DBS sucks.
Probably an even amount of Episodes, though. As you may have noticed, the EP titles seem to form a poem. They rhyme and match syllables too. Poems usually have an even amount of lines.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm

well im dead sure we gonna have wave 8.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:50 pm

why do you say that?
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:02 pm

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:why do you say that?

If I remember, Lun said he didn't wan't to cut waves unless the product is perfect, or sompthing along those lines. So yea, I hope we get to wave 9, because I'm in it but, yea....
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:38 pm

There is an awful large amount of waves though. I mean there's still gonna be a buffer between the time the game is released and when the vast majority of the public will actually see it (unless they're following it closely) so like there's a good period of time for other errors to be found, and most of the important errors would prolly be found in the first 3-4 waves you'd think. After that it seems to me tht it'd just be spellin. Mostly that is, like sure there's other small bugs that go unnoticed but muh, I've never made a game so what do I know?!
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Terra » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:31 pm

Lysander is making another game?! What is it?

No, he just still hasn't finished ABL yet.

I believe he's been working on "Line's End" for some three years now... hell, he's made full, complete games in the time it's taken him to work on "Line's End". Ever heard of "The Frozen World" (good game by the way)? It's one of the few complete games out there with a full CBS...

Anyways... *sigh* maybe it'll come out one day... we all want to see how Talan inevitably crosses the line... although with 2.1, it's not that blurry altogether that much... with Kersh and the box and whatnot...

As for the number of episodes, I think (like some people here) that it will be 8. I mean, it does form a poem, and I don't think Lun's crazy enough to make it more than 8. So... we're somewhat past the halfway point... although I guess that can be misleading. If you look at the size and quality of the episodes from the beginning, you'll notice they become longer and (undoubtably) more polished and enjoyable.

And as for when it's released it's as I said before. I'm with all of you in being impatient, but you want it to be great don't you? That takes time, and I'd much rather have a polished product that will cause several heads to implode in a hellstorm of destruction from which no living thing can possibly escape because of the sheer awesomeness, than a rushed game.

Besides, Episode 6 can make a good Christmas present for us all, can't it? ^_^'
Terra
Plyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:05 am

I think Episode 6 would make a terrible Christmas present. It's too depressing and confusing. As for being fun (as presents should be), it depends on how much Lun changes. I found it REALLY tedious, because there are too many enemies, sometimes in huge clusters (so, finish a battle, and you're instantly in the next one, which is also completely identical, so there's no POINT fighting it).
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Oipo » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:44 am

I also found the normal battles taking longer and longer...Thus getting more annoying
Oipo
Plyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:45 am

Though I agree that Episode 6 would not be an appropriate Christmas present, I think we should keep the...discussion of the battles to the Forerunners forum, since we would like to prevent anything from actually leaking out. Someone would might slip up, and Lun would be pissed.
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:51 pm

SpaceBoy2000 wrote: Someone would might slip up, and Lun would be pissed.

As much as I can say impossible has done that already pretty much... :evil:

IMPY!! Keep your fugging gob shut and if you want to complain get your ass back to forerunners forum. 8)
You can bitch all you want there! :lol:
Not everybody shares your opinion, so please for the love of the Purpose, most certainly don't think of spoiling people's expectations.
Let them all find out things for themselves and judge accordingly. :wink:
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:58 pm

Don't say that it would be a bad christmas present or then you'd probably insinuate to Lun that it shouldn't be out before then -_-
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:07 pm

10/28/2005

I would like to get the next wave of beta testing started soon, but I haven't yet had time to address all of the issues presented in Wave 7. I should get to it sometime this weekend hopefully.

Jaa, mata

Lun

my god burning flame, its way past halloween. u liar!!!
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:12 pm

Whatever, Well it hasn't started wave 8 yet to it is still on wave 7/9.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana