EP6

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby AznChipmunk » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:53 pm

Ahhh. It works now.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:31 pm

A bit on topic on episode 6, how long exactly has it been since the last episode. I remember that I started playing the way like RIGHT before ep.5 was released (It was pretty sweet, like I finished ep. 4 a day or so after ep. 5 came out). But I can't remeber when exactly that was. Can someone help me out for curiosities sake?

Edit: k I figured it out, it was early may 2004 (around may 2nd which I figured out by searching member database.) so that means it's been nearly 2 years since ep. 5 was released. That's a loooooong time. I suppose ep. 6 is gonna be wicked sick in that case.
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Oipo » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:00 am

Heh, i'll stick to the 256 megabytes option then.
Oipo
Plyn

Postby Shindy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 am

okay. anyone know how long it is till EP6 comes out?

what wave is EP6 going to be released? it's gotta be an awesome game!!!
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:43 am

I think it's the last wave right now. So that means EP6 will be released pretty soon.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 pm

and the last wave # = ?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:20 pm

why duz lun need so many waves? I mean he can always fix random bugs afterwards, because I'm sure all the major really noticable bugs have already been sorted out.
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:57 pm

AznChipmunk wrote:I think it's the last wave right now. So that means EP6 will be released pretty soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble but its only on wave 7 out of 9.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:03 pm

what the freak? How long are these waves exactly?
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Terra » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:16 pm

why duz lun need so many waves? I mean he can always fix random bugs afterwards, because I'm sure all the major really noticable bugs have already been sorted out.

What can we say, he's a perfectionist. I truly believe that he wants his work to look the utter best that it possibly can before showing it to his audience, and I believe it shows when it's noticed how few bugs there are total. And by bugs, I mean actual unintentional things like events freezing, not things like attacks not being named (stares at "Shadow Hit-All" in particular).

That said, I can't say that I'm not growing restless... I haven't been waiting as long as most of you (I discovered it just after Ep 5 was released), but... feh, as long as it's released before the end of the year, I'll be happy. At least Lun isn't like SOME game developers for RM2K... *looks at lysander of A Blurred Line in particular* DAMMIT LYS, IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS AND 3 RM PLATFORMS! YOU'RE NOT MAKING DUKE NUKEM DAMMIT!
Terra
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:30 am

"Absense makes the heart grow fonder." [/lame quote]

Besides, I'd rather the testers discover a glitch than me.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Erich Valewood » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:02 am

Lysander is making another game?! What is it?

Back on topic, I'm anticipating this game's release as much as I'm anticipating the release of Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. So you can safely assume that I'm pretty excited about this game. When it comes out, it will be considered a work of genius. I just hope that the series ties together in this one. Not that I don't like these games, but the suspense is far too much to bear. Does Rhue ever find Serena? Is Rhue really the PS? When Lun wants to make a sequel, he does it masterfully. The key is to leave a lot of un answered questions, which hopefully get solved. Until next time, I'm out.
Avatar by Rangi and Spaceboy_2000
Erich Valewood
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:35 am

Is Episdode 6 gonna be in Rm2k/3? And also how many episodes are there
going to be? How come Lun needs Beta testers to foind errors? I find all the the errors in my RPG games by myself before I get others to test them, a method called Alpha Testing.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:49 am

It'll be using 2k.
At least 7 eps(guess).
Do not question the wisdom of Lun!!!
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:18 pm

Lysander is making another game?! What is it?

No, he just still hasn't finished ABL yet.

how many episodes are there
going to be?

No one knows. Exept maby Fwacho.

How come Lun needs Beta testers to foind errors?

The games just so big and complex that it would take to long for him to find them by himself.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana