A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:06 pm

anyone in particular? @_@
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:30 pm

How about Traziun in a really good pose? Like when he's beating up Blood Lyns. You sketch 'em, I colour 'em. Well, more like tint them. I won't actually be colouring until I have free time...which would be around April. >_<
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:38 am

Woah, I can see it now.
In the foreground of the picture there is Traziun in his sweetass armour, and he's facing the picture with his eyes closed as though he's medatating and at peace... other than the faint sign of anger and unease on his face, and his sword hanging from his hand, dripping blood (and there is a huge pol of it underneath is because of all of the slaughter it's done).
In the background the building is built of spiky black metal looking stuff, covered in splatters of blood with dents in it as though waves of extreme force had battered into it, and though the floor would appear to be made of the same stuff you can't tell because of the masses of bodies and body parts as cleanly cut as though done by a razor and oozing blood over the already totally covered floor.

Now I just have to overcome that obstacle know as having shit all skill when it comes to art. :cry:
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:27 pm

And there is dippy sitting in the back smiling, because he just killed a bunch of people.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:44 pm

Drik or Scatha...
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:29 pm

Burning_Flame wrote:And there is dippy sitting in the back smiling, because he just killed a bunch of people.

LMFAO.
No there's no chance I'll be able to attempt to draw it without laughing, and the shaking will screw up the picture even more. *sigh* I guess someone with skill will have to do it. (yer that isn't a tip and a half)
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:29 am

You should draw Traziun in a pose with his Shadow Sword
with loads of Dead Blood Lyn and Dark Lyn lying on the floor.
Or Maybe You could draw Rhue, Gaius and Traziun together, they are
the three best characters in The Way.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:13 am

I'd like to see one of gaius, maybe one of gaius and kloe hugging eachother...
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:50 am

Or Kloe rending Balars flesh with her sword.

Or one of Dippy, standing all cute and innocent next to a fire, but his shadow agaist the cave wall is that of a super freaky monster or something...

What about one of Rhue standing next to a fire, and his shadow is moving of its own free will and the shadow looks suspiciously like the PS.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:49 pm

I think I have a good idea for Rhue now, thanks :D more ideas are welcome
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Estrana