List of Things I need answers

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

List of Things I need answers

Postby Jasonflare » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:32 pm

New member here. :lol: Don't kill me.

1. Slade thinks he knows Strata(Episode 1) because Chasta, in the past, was caught with another boy, and who else <Even though Strata is a little weird if this theory is true>

2. Chasta is Scatha and Scatha is Slade's sister? FALSE. How? How does Dirk know Scatha? Unless Dirk and Scatha...lets not go there. Plus Scatha knows something someone her age should know, like Eyashu was murdered, whoever he is.

3. Who the heck is Mirdian is what is the Marin Streach?(Sorry, I know I spelled a lot of words there wrong.)

4. How did Lyrra get a Shadow Sword? As far as I remember, the Phantom Slasher took Rhue's sword(Which was struck in Slade) and gave it Rhue. So how did Lyrra get a sword?

5. Who is the Paraphaylan? The WGB said the person would be easily noticeble. Alan?

I'll post more later...so I'm not dead?

:o
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Re: List of Things I need answers

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:02 pm

Jasonflare wrote:New member here. :lol: Don't kill me.

That's sad that new members have to say that. *cough*
1. Slade thinks he knows Strata(Episode 1) because Chasta, in the past, was caught with another boy, and who else <Even though Strata is a little weird if this theory is true>

That's actually a really good observation. I'd never thought of that before.
2. Chasta is Scatha and Scatha is Slade's sister? FALSE. How? How does Dirk know Scatha? Unless Dirk and Scatha...lets not go there. Plus Scatha knows something someone her age should know, like Eyashu was murdered, whoever he is.

What? I think it's pretty heavily established that Slade is Scatha's sister, and Scatha is Chasta. Otherwise what you wrote for #1 wouldn't work. Maybe I'm reading this wrong.
3. Who the heck is Mirdian is what is the Marin Streach?(Sorry, I know I spelled a lot of words there wrong.)

The Marna stretch is the huge area in E2 you wandered after Lide. (A stretch being sort of like a state or county).

Midian is certainly a mysterious character. He's in dream Estrana, and his name comes up a few other times...
4. How did Lyrra get a Shadow Sword? As far as I remember, the Phantom Slasher took Rhue's sword(Which was struck in Slade) and gave it Rhue. So how did Lyrra get a sword?

The Shadow Sword Lyrra got was Kalmar's ghost horror. This is supported by:
-Kalmar's line "The Ghost horror... will go to another" (or something like that).
-The sprite is the same
-What other sword could it be?
5. Who is the Paraphaylan? The WGB said the person would be easily noticeble. Alan?

Another good question. And although Alan is certainly a noticeable character, he's definately NOT the Pharaphalyn, considering you could beat the crap out of him in the plunge tournanment in E2.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:26 pm

Isn't Strata the phwhat-cha-ma-call-it?
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:36 pm

pretty sure we don't know who the paraphaylan is. (sry if spellin is off.)
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Jasonflare » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:59 pm

Nah, Traziun is better, see the Plunge Finale. Plus Rhue can beat him now.
But the place where Traziun meets his father for the last time, where is it? It looked like it was in the sky. :?
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Re: List of Things I need answers

Postby Forerunner » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:21 pm

Jasonflare wrote: The WGB said the person would be easily noticeble. Alan?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:08 am

Be careful, this is the guy who wrote the horrendous Wikipedia article on The Way.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:53 am

I thought you loved that article?

"members of the Crestfallen community often joke that the title is "Rhue gets the sex he needs.""
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:02 am

Well, yeah, besides when I said it was shit. I fixed it up a bit yesterday, and completely rewrote the bit about E6. But "Rhue gets the sex he needs" was already there - the newbie knows too much!
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:10 am

I think somebody has already said this, but that should definately be an Easter Egg in episode 6.
It would be much cooler than Cocoa's stupid room.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:28 am

The Paraphalyn is or should I say was Traziun's Father the Black Lyn.
Think about it. Everybody refers to the Black Lyn as if he's a super power ninja guy (Episode 3(I think)). The new paraphalyn should be Traziun becuause of his spasticatedly powerful Signiture Slash which is capabale of defeating 2 Dark Lyn. If not then it could be Strata as if you take the plunge with him at the end of Episode 5 he can do up to 67 damage. But Strata is a bastard, the only good thing about him was when he got pissed coz Rhue murdered Lyrra. Come to think about it Rhue is a bastard as well, but he's the main character so he get's away with it.

Also, Gaius could be the new Paraphalyn as he has some kind of psychic ability and is a complete hard arse when he joins you in Episode 5.

As for Scatha, it's bloody obvious that she's Slade's Sister in the flashbacks, she had her face set alight and was disfigured.
In Episode 4, when Scatha is with Rhue, she harps on about physical appearance.

As for the Shadow Sword and Lyrra. It is possible that Scatha gave Lyrra the sword as when Lyrra was crying a mysterious voice (which was Scatah) comforts her and tells her all men are bastards and she should seek vengeance and fulfil righteous justice or something like that.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Silvercrow » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:35 am

Plus, SCATHA is CHASTA scrambled :lol:

The Pharaphalyn... well it's not Alan, I'll put it that way. Notice that:

-The Pharaphalyn has a distinguishing mark that allows other lyn to recognize him/her on sight.
-The current Pharaphalyn has not been seen for a very long time.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:36 am

awwwwww fuck! :evil:
I forgot about the mark! That means it can't be Traziun!
I thought it would have been Traziun or Gaius because they must have been in hiding for a while when escaping the blood lyn.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:40 pm

I dont think we have had any relations with the pharaphylyn. I think it will be someone the nobody has seen yet.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:53 pm

I think Gaius maybe it because Traziun was complaining about how the 'other' is his father's perfect blade which we are pretty sure is Gaius
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to Estrana