The Legs Of Alan!?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Impossible » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:40 am

I'm trying to decide if fwacho is actually saying that Alan is a vital character in E6. Maybe he "helps" Rhue?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:34 pm

then dies a dramatic death for real XD
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:12 pm

You're right, Miss Highness. In the sixth episode, Traziun - having already killed Gaius - goes on a rampage across the countryside of The Way in order to kill the other man who killed his mother... Rhue of Landorin.

Traziun: There you are...
Rhue: Traziun?

Suddenly, Traziun draws his sword and rushes at Rhue... but out of nowhere, Alan Strapachar arrives and jumps at Traziun. Traziun's sword slashes Alan at the same moment that Alan's fist flies in Traz's face. Traziun is knocked out, and Alan is left bleeding.

Rhue: Alan!!
Alan: Rhue... let me tell you something... I always used such... such big words because I... felt like such a small person...
Rhue: Alan... don't be ridiculous. Traziun is a small man. You... you are one of the kindest people I've ever met.
Alan: Thank you, Rhue... maybe I can die with peace in my heart...
Rhue: (Maybe I can too... when...) Goodbye, Alan.
Alan: What an awesome ending... to my... story... *dies*

There. An Episode 6 preview.
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:15 pm

You know, I had a really evil and misleading statement to respond to this with, but I thought better of it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:54 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:You're right, Miss Highness. In the sixth episode, Traziun - having already killed Gaius - goes on a rampage across the countryside of The Way in order to kill the other man who killed his mother... Rhue of Landorin.

Traziun: There you are...
Rhue: Traziun?

Suddenly, Traziun draws his sword and rushes at Rhue... but out of nowhere, Alan Strapachar arrives and jumps at Traziun. Traziun's sword slashes Alan at the same moment that Alan's fist flies in Traz's face. Traziun is knocked out, and Alan is left bleeding.

Rhue: Alan!!
Alan: Rhue... let me tell you something... I always used such... such big words because I... felt like such a small person...
Rhue: Alan... don't be ridiculous. Traziun is a small man. You... you are one of the kindest people I've ever met.
Alan: Thank you, Rhue... maybe I can die with peace in my heart...
Rhue: (Maybe I can too... when...) Goodbye, Alan.
Alan: What an awesome ending... to my... story... *dies*

There. An Episode 6 preview.

O_O....ROFLS XDDDD

oh man...that was CORNY good thing sage held his tongue because that would have ruined the effect XDDD
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:31 am

You're calling Lun's masterpiece corny?! That's insane... there's many scenes in the game that are even more touching than the one I transcribed.
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:32 pm

i gotta say i found it entertaining
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Estrana