The Legs Of Alan!?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Asra » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:10 am

For all we know Alan could be a great warrior, but just suck at the plunge. Remember, you weren't able to fight the actual Barachua, but Kloe informed you that it could kill everyone in the group. Alan however, survived the actual attack with it. Sacrifa probably heard about how durable Alan was, and decided to take him along so that there'd be at least one survivor in case something like that happened. I mean its obvious. :twisted:
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:12 am

Asra wrote:For all we know Alan could be a great warrior, but just suck at the plunge. Remember, you weren't able to fight the actual Barachua, but Kloe informed you that it could kill everyone in the group. Alan however, survived the actual attack with it. Sacrifa probably heard about how durable Alan was, and decided to take him along so that there'd be at least one survivor in case something like that happened. I mean its obvious. :twisted:

Who's more luckier? Rhue or Alan? I mean, Rhue survived an encounter with the freakin' Phantom Slasher!
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:15 am

Here's a thought. Maybe Alan is the Phantom Slasher?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Asra » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:42 am

Yes, and maybe those "legs" were really just his pants. 8)
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:53 am

Antagon wrote:So why did Alan decide to go to Estrana then? Not like he has anything to do, or even participated in the tourny. What was he even doing in the forest near the end of the way, by Sacrifa's camp? Do you honestly think he's just... there?

Let me honestly say, with all due respect and full understanding of your idea:

Who gives a shit? It's Alan.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Asra » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:08 am

Impossible, for all we know the aptly named Alan could be some really important madman with like, laser-eye vision or something. So don't "just Alan us"... Alright I'm officially pretty tired. :cry:
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:50 am

I'll just say this:

NO individual would be able to survive a true encounter with a Barrucha. He probably got injured and ran.

And he stil think he wouldn't be very good in real fighting during that time period, based off of his HP in Lide.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:14 pm

Silvercrow wrote:NO individual would be able to survive a true encounter with a Barrucha. He probably got injured and ran.
I don't know, there probably are people that will survive a true encounter. Traziun would be able to handle one probably. How about the Dark Lyn? Kalmar?
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:19 pm

Impossible wrote:
Antagon wrote:So why did Alan decide to go to Estrana then? Not like he has anything to do, or even participated in the tourny. What was he even doing in the forest near the end of the way, by Sacrifa's camp? Do you honestly think he's just... there?

Let me honestly say, with all due respect and full understanding of your idea:

Who gives a shit? It's Alan.

rofl XD my thoughts exactly. I mean I won't pass up the possibility though it's just...Alan
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:16 am

Asra wrote:Impossible, for all we know the aptly named Alan could be some really important madman with like, laser-eye vision or something. So don't "just Alan us"... Alright I'm officially pretty tired. :cry:

No, I'm quite serious. It's Alan. He's worthless. Hilarious, though...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:24 am

This is sad, how do Alan's legs warrant three pages in what is probably the third thread about them?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:28 pm

Whats even sadder is that if someone started a thread about say 'World Peace' or 'a new cure for cancer' then it wouldn't even last half as long.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Belthazar » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:53 pm

when i think of alan i think of one of those guys u just wish u could stitch their mouth together and nail them to a tree...or am i the only one who has such thoughts?
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Jasonflare » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:00 pm

Most likely, yes.

2 pages of nonsense. The first page actually was on topic.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:21 pm

Belthazar wrote:when i think of alan i think of one of those guys u just wish u could stitch their mouth together and nail them to a tree...or am i the only one who has such thoughts?

You won't be thinking that after E6. :lol:
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana