Rhue has the reason to let Cesta die.

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Rhue has the reason to let Cesta die.

Postby Jasonflare » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:34 pm

I mean, Rhue risked his life TWICE for the bandit that lied twice and tried to kill him twice. And she lied about the subject he'd kill to hear lies about.
He almost got killed by freakin' Slade twice! It's like this:

Let's imagine that a terrorist bombed Paris. If he is about to die and he says "Sorry..." would you help him? Of course not!
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:06 pm

dood, no terrorist is gonna bomb paris. it is pointless, too high of value, and is retarded.

i think rhue left her cause he has no "love" or "needness" of girls. and cetsa lied to him also. and because rhue is becoming a mindless killer.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Koren The Wanderer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:33 pm

Shindy wrote:dood, no terrorist is gonna bomb paris. it is pointless, too high of value, and is retarded.

It was an example.. You're the retarded one.

I think that Rhue may not have had the time to stop and tend to Cetsa, he had to catch up to Gaius. Finding out about Serena is and always has been his top priority.
=]
Koren The Wanderer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:47 pm

Rhue being the railway minded guy he is, once he has a lead on serena he'll ignore anything else, even his past relations.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby DMC » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:52 pm

He seems like the kind of guy who'd drag himself, half-dead the rest of the way just to hear an answer or another clue that may give him some little bit of info.
Last edited by DMC on Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DMC
Wanderer

Postby Belthazar » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:53 pm

but he did go and check slade before he continued on, ignoring cetsa the entire time. Rhue obviously hates her for lieing, gambling with his life, and most importantly wasting his time.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Koren The Wanderer » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:01 pm

He might've just gone to check out what happened, how Slade died.
=]
Koren The Wanderer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:02 pm

He doesn't give a fuck about what happends to Cetsa. Slade could have helped him, but being in his condition, well you know. But if Cetsa was dying, why would Rhue put her out of her pain? HE's done it before, it just shows that he doesn't care if she were slowly dying from....um...stupidity. He would just keep walking
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Jasonflare » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:26 pm

Right-o. Slade did try to convince him that Cetsa was tricking him.

I swear, I need to stop making topics, even if they aren't spam.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:03 pm

watch

after the gaius and rhue rendevous is over Rhue will come back to check on Slade and Cetsa and say

"oh shit, they died already" XD because he seems to be that absent minded when all he hears is: "serena"
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Koren The Wanderer » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:40 am

I don't think he'd go back. Maybe he'll meet up with Cetsa later and she'll try to kill him for leaving her to die. But then again, when Cetsa was talking to herself before Slade stabbed her she sounded like she had changed. Perhaps she'll forget and forgive, if she survives. She does owe Rhue a lot.
=]
Koren The Wanderer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:32 pm

Koren The Wanderer wrote:I don't think he'd go back. Maybe he'll meet up with Cetsa later and she'll try to kill him for leaving her to die. But then again, when Cetsa was talking to herself before Slade stabbed her she sounded like she had changed. Perhaps she'll forget and forgive, if she survives. She does owe Rhue a lot.

Yeah, I don't think he'll go back either. I hope Cetsa survives, there has to be SOME reason why she ended up how she did because she really doesn't seem that bad of a person in general. And I want to know what she knows, because just because she's not called Serena doesn't mean she isn't serena.

Rhue is so screwed up, you can't believe anything he says XD
Don't speak just die
S2 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:04 pm

Shindy wrote:dood, no terrorist is gonna bomb paris. it is pointless, too high of value, and is retarded.

Besides the youth are doing it for them.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Master Sam » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:40 pm

Actually, In 1994, December 24, Terrorists hijacked Air France Flight 8969,a plane that was heading to Paris, and Attempted to crash it into the Eiffel Tower, but the Terriorists were killed before the Plane took off.... Anyway..No! Dont kill Cetsa! I really think Cetsa could be Serena. I mean, We dont really know anything about Cetsa past. Didnt Slade pull out his sword and stab Cetsa for some reason when she tried to help him? Cetsa herself said she genuinly changed, and mabye she will do something really nice to Rhue (or someone else) in Episode Six...Ok. Im rambling now. So Ill finish :D
Master Sam
Wanderer

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:50 pm

I think Slade attempted to try and kill Cetsa because I do remember him saying something like "Now I will do something right" By killing a notorious leader. Yet also in a way "I will do something right by letting myself die as well" I'd like it if Cetsa was Serena, because of Scatha also said "she is left with bitterness of being left alone" Her saying that could also reflect on Cetsa's part too which could be why she became so threatening
Don't speak just die
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to Estrana