Favorite party combination?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Silvercrow » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:51 pm

Dippy took too long to get and wasn't really worth it though =/

I got Kalmar instead. Much easier, and nearly as good.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:39 am

...Why was my post about Strata deleted?

Er, anyway, I did put in the time to unlock Dippy, but I think he's overrated. He seems good at first, but his stat growth is poor, and eventually other characters can surpass him. Dippy becomes pretty poor in comparison to a level 40 Traziun, for example, who owns everything.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:31 am

The best combination would be Rhue, Traziun, Gaius and Slade (if he were still alive). They are by far the hardest characters in the game especially Traziun as he managed to kill 2 Dark Lyn plus countless other Blood Lyn. Gaius ,when you actually get to use him in fights, has some powerful moves and he is super overworld mysterious. Rhue, apart from being the main character, is a complete phsychotic maniac/mass killer who has slaughtered shite loads of blood lyn. Slade is Rock Hard as he beat the shit out of Rhue in Episode 5 really easily.

There we have it the best party ever.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Flibbo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:01 pm

You mean you guys never discovered the Dippy-Dirk Fusion stone? When you absorb that and Dirk and Dippy fuse together to become Dirppy and gains the ability to Summon the purpose he kicks ass.

Pity they both die when Rhue explodes though.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:08 pm

>.>
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:33 am

I don't think anybody found the Phantom Stone under Tetzel's Citadel. That's how I unlocked the best plunger in the game . . . Wes! Turns out he's the Para- oops, shouldn't say. :twisted: Almost as cool as when you play as the headhunter in EP1.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:23 am

What the hell is all this about unlocking characters? WTF?
I'm just a simple mind enjoying the blissful ignorance of stupidity when all of a sudden you start rambling on about Dippy and Kelmar. It would be interesting to see what they would be like but I still stand by my first choice. The best combination of people (Pre-Episode 6) would have to be
Rhue, Traziun, Gaius and Slade. The best combination out of he ones in the actual game is Rhue, Traziun and Gaius.

Strata as a character is an asshole, he is powerful but no match against Traziun.

Kloe is over-hyped her abilities aren't very good the only good ones need a lot of XL and she takes ages to gain XL normally.

Scatha is pretty cool and some reasonably powerful abilities and randomly goes into hyper-crazy mode.

Dirk is not a very powerful fighter but has Revive and Valentine which are extremely useful, but not as good as Gaius' Revive 2.

Cetsa has powerful attacks but her methods of getting XL and her abilities are shit. Same thing for Lexus.

Stoyko is alright but not that good, his Psycho Stab is powerful though.

If dippy and that are actually unlockable then can somone tell me how to do it. If you get the PS in your party in Ep. 6 then that would be good.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:48 am

OMG. You bastards! ARRGH EP6 Spoilers!!! :roll:

Sling don't worry, they're just fucking with your head.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Silvercrow » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:15 am

We're just making you feel bad =)

No such thing.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:11 am

I thought as much. Dippy is just a rabbit and Kelmar is dead.
Making things up to make you sound cool is pretty sad, even if you're beta testers. It doesn't really matter now as Lun said I could be a future Beta Tester so ha pissed in your graves. If and when I become a beta tester I will not be an ass by posting shit about Rabbits and dead people becoming playable characters.

Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Escreon » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:10 am

Sling wrote:I thought as much. Dippy is just a rabbit and Kelmar is dead.
Making things up to make you sound cool is pretty sad, even if you're beta testers. It doesn't really matter now as Lun said I could be a future Beta Tester so ha pissed in your graves. If and when I become a beta tester I will not be an ass by posting shit about Rabbits and dead people becoming playable characters.

...it's a joke. They're them fings wot you laff at. They weren't making things up to sound cool, they were saying clearly untrue things to make people laugh.
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:52 am

That's O.K. then. :)
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Silvercrow » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 pm

<_< Can you NOT take a joke?

Jeez.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:01 pm

Drik has both Valentine and Duststorm. And he can summon dragons from Bahamut Lagoon >.> The best party would be Rhue, Drik, Scatha, And Kloe... I do not like the combat style of the rest of the characters.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Silvercrow » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:54 pm

Why do you keep spelling his name "Drik?"

Just a minor annoyance.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana