Slade and Strata

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Slade and Strata

Postby DarkSorcerer » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:43 pm

Im not sure if this has been talked about at all but I just started palying the way for the third time. and after seeing the part were slade said he knew strata I was just wondering if maybe there was something i missed where they could have met but The first thing that came to my head was possibly in the scene with slade and his sister. (The shadow dream thing Rhue had.) Possibly Strata could have been the one Chasta slept with for her mother to call her a slut. Im just saying Strata does seem like the type for that but I dont know. Please forgive if this was a waste of your time. thank you.
-DarkSorcerer
DarkSorcerer
Wanderer

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:22 pm

yeah someone had mentioned something like this before, but it seems possible. Strata seems like that kind of slut XD
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:42 am

No.
It's because Strata looks remarkable like Kygar, who is Dancing Violents infamous sidekick.
Since Slade is trying to hunt Her down it's only natural that he's seen or at least gotten a description of Kygar, which is why Slade thought he had seen Strata before, he thought Strata might have been Kygar.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:11 am

Forerunner's probably right.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:14 am

Yeah probably, since rhue mistakes Kygar for Strata also in the beginning at first glance.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:17 pm

But remember, never deal in absolutes. Lun has a way of twisting stuff arround to what you would lease expect.

And Forerunner dont be such an ass, I dont see you posting anything new or even worthwhile. Even I have posted a few new things. Just try and see that there is more that one road.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:35 pm

Mind you, strata and slade stared eachother out, and rhue immideately after seing the non vest spikey hair part of kygar knew it wasn't strata.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:41 pm

Slades a pretty straight foward kinda guy, if he thinks a guy is Cetsa's partner in crime, hes not going to say "I know you", hes going to interrigate him right on the spot for Cetsa's werabouts. Maby knock him out or somthing. And Strata almost seemed like he knew him and didn't want Slade to remember. Some people think Stata was the boy Chasta was with before her mother got rid of her.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:48 pm

It would make sense, slade would remember some of the features, but not exactly since he had aged since then, and well, how many grouchy green haired vigilantes are there to recognize? Methinks strata doens't want the wrath of slade for getting his sister punished.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Jasonflare » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:37 pm

I wonder why Scathaw didn't care about Strata when she saw him.
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:12 pm

Well.. lets see... because of him her face is scarred, all family has abbandoned her, and shes had to live in the pits. Would you care for him?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:16 pm

Or maybe doesn't remember after all that time, but hum that wouldn't seem right because supposedly she was in love with this boy by the mistake dialouge Lun had to take out :D
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:30 pm

Burning_Flame wrote:And Forerunner dont be such an ass, I dont see you posting anything new or even worthwhile. Even I have posted a few new things. Just try and see that there is more that one road.

What is your problem retard? All I said was No. If you didn't agree then make up your own stupid theory, but you don't call someone an ass simply for stating the obvious.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:24 pm

Sage has a good point, we still don't really know if Strata has any relevance to Slade's past... Seing as Strata is the one main character we know NOTHING about, not even enough to theorize.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby aarn321 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:59 pm

Forerunner wrote:What is your problem retard? All I said was No. If you didn't agree then make up your own stupid theory, but you don't call someone an ass simply for stating the obvious.

That doesn't give you the right to call him a retard, your not just insulting him but a whole group of people.
aarn321
Plyn

Next

Return to Estrana