Who killed Traziuns mum

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:01 pm

Telephalsion wrote:Actually, why did traz kill his daddy?

...Because he thought he killed his mom...
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Ovenhole » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:15 pm

Traz had tons of other reasons for killing his dad, his mom's death was just the main reason. His dad seems to have given him some sort of impossible task, then kicked him out.

Rhue as the killer would be the most logical explanation, because Traziun wouldn't be that shocked to hear it was Gaius.
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:18 pm

Telephalsion wrote:Logically he thinks he should commit suicide, maybe becuase he thinks he has sinned against his father for killing him for not much of a reason after all. Actually, why did traz kill his daddy?

Honestly, I don't think Traziun is going to lose to much sleep over the death of his father. Remember, Kalmar wanted to kill Traziun too. He wasn't exactly a family oriented father.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:10 pm

Maybe Rhue did kill his mother because of his reaction and like said before Rhue does not seem like himself. That or Gaius killed his mother because Kalmar wanted to kill Traziun for being his flawed perfect blade, and his mother didn't want that so Kalmar ordered Gaius to kill her.

Though i'm more set on Rhue because there's ALOT we don't know about him besides what he says and his personality
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:38 pm

Tele is even worse than fwacho at misleading people...

I suggest you look back and find what fwacho has said on this very topic, actually. It's only vaguely helpful, but it might put you on the right track, in that it shows that even for fwacho, it's hard to see just what happened...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:22 pm

Impossible wrote:Tele is even worse than fwacho at misleading people...

I suggest you look back and find what fwacho has said on this very topic, actually. It's only vaguely helpful, but it might put you on the right track, in that it shows that even for fwacho, it's hard to see just what happened...

Yeah i suck, anyways there is no fwacho post in this topic.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby fwacho » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:26 pm

I believe I said somethign like "what would Traziun find to be the most shocking truth about the death of his mother?"
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:34 pm

She must've been turned into a monster by a Shadow Sword, fwacho... quite interesting...
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:38 am

Remeber when Gaius says about a person he and Rhue killed.
It was Gaius and Rhue who killed her and Traziun probably thinks its only Rhue as Gaius says that Rhue gets most of the credit. So it's definitely Gaius and Rhue anything else would be a bit shit.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:27 am

I believe I said somethign like "what would Traziun find to be the most shocking truth about the death of his mother?"

Not the only thing you said.

And Tele, I didn't mean that you suck, I mean that you're worse than fwacho.

Edit: I hope fwacho DOES know who killed Traziun's mother, though, because Lun is really damn confusing. I swear, if that ambiguity was unintentional, I will KILL HIM.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:32 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:She must've been turned into a monster by a Shadow Sword, fwacho... quite interesting...

Or his da is really his mother! shes a cross-dressing penny whore, who also it the black lyn.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:06 pm

Maybe traziun killed his mother? o_O that wouldn't make much sense but i'm just answering what would shock him most in my mind. uh...maybe the ps did it >_>
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Antagon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:19 pm

I think Dirk did it. Thats why he and Scatha are missing at the end of episode 5. When everyone was camped, Traziun came out of nowhere and told Gaius he would either kill him or let him run to wherever if he didnt interfere, and Gaius said something very Gaius-y, like "Very well," and ran. Then Traziun went after Scatha and Dirk, but Dirk summoned some crazy wind spirit to get Scatha and himself... to safety! And Traziun ran right after them! And somehow, Rhue slept through it...

It could almost work if it wasnt for the bloody alternate ending :shock:
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Spinxa » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 pm

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:Maybe traziun killed his mother? o_O that wouldn't make much sense but i'm just answering what would shock him most in my mind. uh...maybe the ps did it >_>

No. In fact I think this theory makes the most sense of all.
It would explain why Traz got so freaked out when he actually witnessed the scene of her death.
A shadow sword may have possessed HIM, as it has possessed Rhue and compelled him to kill his mother.
As I've stated in my own topic. Traz has not known Rhue for long enough to really trust him... he doesn't even really seem the type to trust easily, let alone someone he's known for less than a month.
ImageImageImage
Spinxa
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:32 pm

The original ending for E5 that was removed from the game showed Traziun arriving to meet Gaius and Rhue at the End of the Way, and his only line is: "There you are." This basically narrows it down to Gaius and Rhue.
Last edited by Silvercrow on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana