The strike

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The strike

Postby itsdave693 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:08 pm

I'm not eating or sleeping until E6 comes out. I'm going to smoke cigarettes instead. That is all.
anarchy through capitalism.
itsdave693
Plyn

Re: The strike

Postby fwacho » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:06 am

itsdave693 wrote:I'm not eating or sleeping until E6 comes out. I'm going to smoke cigarettes instead. That is all.

well you shouldn;t have that long to wait. of course if Lun's mom starts cooking like she's able it might be a little longer. But yes I'm pretty sure it should be out by year end if the Beta testers do their work quickly. they are the ones to put pressure on.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:01 am

Hav fun waiting :lol:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:29 am

=________= I know it's not that far off so stop pushing it!
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Escreon » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:13 am

I don't advise putting pressure on the beta testers. If provoked, they can work veeeeerrrrryyy slllllooooowwwwlllyyyyy...
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:55 am

Quiet you. Betaing is hard you know! You have to look through even nook and cranny of the game. And I mean EVERY nook and cranny. :p
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Ovenhole » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:30 am

I don't think it is going to come out before Christmas, so:
Merry Christmas, enjoy your cigarettes while everyone else stuff themselves with too many cookies! ;-)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Escreon » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:37 am

Hehe, I was joking. Seriously, to find every single bug you have to do every possible thing in every possible way. Not easy.
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Spyke10k » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:43 pm

It would make a fine early christmas gift though, heh. Anyway if Lun releases it now within a few days he just might make the Misao awards right? Be a shame to miss those, though theres always next year I guess...
Spyke10k
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:31 pm

I accually had to drop out of Beta mid time, I have way to much to do right now... I have Exams comming up and like 10 projects so... it will fall upon others to pull up my slack. :D So it will take longer.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Terra » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:37 am

Hehe, I was joking. Seriously, to find every single bug you have to do every possible thing in every possible way. Not easy.

Feh, you're in Wave 9. By that point, very little should be left in the way of bugs... but as for your observation, it really isn't that easy. I've only beta'd once, and even though it was just a demo it was frustrating as hell... then again, I had to fix things myself to get the game running... those were the days of lower quality.
Terra
Plyn

Postby PsychicK » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:32 pm

Terra wrote:

Feh, you're in Wave 9. By that point, very little should be left in the way of bugs... but as for your observation, it really isn't that easy. I've only beta'd once, and even though it was just a demo it was frustrating as hell... then again, I had to fix things myself to get the game running... those were the days of lower quality.

You'll be the suprised by the amount of bugs wave 9 has succesfuly found :twisted:
Forever I'll remember the one word post Lun made after I had found an annoying bug: "Crap."
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby loona » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:52 pm

Terra wrote:Feh, you're in Wave 9. By that point, very little should be left in the way of bugs...
There can be regressions. Plus, fixing one bug may bring others to light, or even introduce new ones.

I hope this isn't going to require a tenth wave, but if it's really necessary, so be it.
loona
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:37 pm

You non-beta testers are going too love Lun's newest idea:

LunC wrote:A monster creating contest like we did for E5... that might be good. I'd just have to push back the E6 release date a month. But hey, what do we care since we've already played it? Hahahah.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Ahem

Postby LunC » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:43 pm

Just for the record, that wasn't my idea. That was Telephalsion's idea. Direct any hate mail appropriately.

Lun
LunC
Pharaphalyn

Next

Return to Estrana