The Way 6

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Way 6

Postby Silversport16 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:53 pm

So yeah, I've been waiting a year and a half for the way 6 to come out. Dunno about you peeparoos but I'm pumped. RAWR. :D Yeah I'm a nerd... to bad nobody posts anymore games on Gaming World... I guess no one likes Rm2k anymore. :shock: But anyways...WAY 6....can't wait.
Silversport16
Wanderer

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 pm

It's not going to come until like another year.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby aarn321 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:06 am

I'll be on my death bed having waited my whole life for its release. And just as I finally give in and everything begins to go dark the last thing I hear is "Hey everybody, The Way episode 6 is released."
aarn321
Plyn

Postby Elachim » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:06 pm

Er, where did you get that "another year" thing? Is that official? By my uninformed assumptions, it would have been out late Feb, judging by the Beta testing waves. Don't tell me I've gotta wait even more...

edit: I just read the "strike" topic. It appears my assumptions were wrong. Again. I think I'm getting used to it.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Return to Estrana