How are you completing E6 for the first time?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Are/(Or Have) You:

Rushing through it.
8%
Looking for everything the episode has to offer.
46%
Rushed through and completed it.
10%
I'm a Beta Boy (or Girl)
36%

Total votes : 39

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Im just glad to see that Impossible and I overestimated the stupidity of the general public, so far "the question" has only been mentioned once.

I probably jinxed it right there.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Master Sam » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:24 pm

Its so dang hard :P
Master Sam
Wanderer

Postby Forerunner » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:02 am

Well I'm trying to find as much as possible, but I'm an impatient prick, so eventually, without realising, I get less and less observant and more and more impatient with completing the game.

As a result, I missed nothing at the start, but all of a sudden I'm at 'the Scene' and I'm sure I missed almost everything.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Locke » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:15 am

Master Sam wrote:Its so dang hard :P

I keep getting stuck on the little puzzles, like the forest, and that free falling game that I hate like the plague.
Locke
Locke
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:49 pm

Speaking of missing stuff, heres somthing no ones seemed to mention, right from the beggining of the game:

MAN: A strange man passed through here about a year ago. There was something odd about him, but I couldn't figure it out. A friend and I followed him down into the Lost City. He seemed to know exactly where he was going, as if he had been down in the Lost City many times before. I thought that to be very strange considering that I'd never heard or seen this man before. And I don't think anyone would forget a man like him. Strangest of all was the place where we followed him to... Altair Manor.
RHUE: Altair Manor? What's that?
MAN: It's the home of a murdering ghost. That's all I can tell you.
RHUE: (The Phantom Slasher maybe?And that man... could he
be... Gaius?)

Then in the notes Lun says "TIP OFF ABOUT GAIUS mention stranger going down there". So, what the hell was Gaius doing a year ago, assuming it was him? I'll have to add this to the list.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby belgarath68 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:15 pm

oooOOOOOooooh!

*cue incidental music*

Damnit Lun! I'm gonna be thinking about this for weeks :D

Oh, and concerning episode 6, I *thought* I had done a lot, and finished it, then played it from an earlier save to complete more stuff and finish it differently.
belgarath68
Wanderer

Postby Aegis » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:25 pm

I'm going through the game drunk. The only way to wander the Way.

ACTUALLY... I rushed through first, and now I'm replaying the entire series. I'm not actually drunk the whole time... :(
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Estrana