Cave in ep. 1

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Cave in ep. 1

Postby nemesis92 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:09 pm

Ok. Im replaying all the games to refresh my memory of the story on my way to episode 6. However, knowing the insane amount of stuff i missed the first time, im going to try and do it differently now.

First problem: The cave in ep 1 has a chest in the dark tunnels that I can't find my way to. is it important, and if so how can I get there?
nemesis92
Wanderer

Postby Non-Sequitur » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:14 pm

You actually don't reach that chest through the dark tunnels, but through a hidden passage near the entrance to the cave. If you need more help, you can go here.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Forerunner » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:23 pm

I've was trying to get some of my friends to play the Way, but I gave up because most of them proved to lazy and too stupid.
Jono (not CJ) gave up in the cave in Episode 1, because he got lost and couldn't find his way through. Then Daniel and Tim did the same in that cave in Episode 2 because that monster kept killing them.
Well it's for the best I guess, the lazy bastards obviously weren't worthy of the miracle that is the Way.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby nemesis92 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:27 pm

okay thanks a lot
I never knew that there was a guide.
Now i guess i don't need to ask anymore questions.
nemesis92
Wanderer

Return to Estrana