Most Dramatic Death (SUPER SPOILER) ALERT!!!!!

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

What is the most emotional or most dramatic death of a character for you?

Death of Traziun (A life for a life...)
15
26%
Death of Slade (Fall from Waterfall)
8
14%
Death of Lexus (Oh Sweet Rhue...)
25
43%
Death of Serena (Fall from the river.. yea right..)
0
No votes
Death of Sorya (After all the lies... honey)
1
2%
Death of Cetsa (Dancing Violet)
1
2%
Death of Lilla (Rotten flesh, rotten Love)
8
14%
 
Total votes : 58

Postby Stedar » Fri May 19, 2006 7:29 pm

lol yeah- i hated the stories lyrra would make up- i mean grow up
and tell the truth :twisted:
Stedar
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Postby Sling » Sat May 20, 2006 11:59 am

Is Lyrra actually dead? She just could've been badly injured.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
User avatar
Sling
S5 Corlyn
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Postby PsychicK » Sat May 20, 2006 12:13 pm

When you ask 'which death is the most dramatic', it's defaintly Lexus' death. It's a real hard and tragic death, even though you know it's comming...

However, 'which death was hardest for you', is more appropriate. Traziun death is pretty damn hard, 'cause he's such a great character, which everyone likes. He's powerful, brave, and he always knows what to do. He's the hero's (Rhue) guide.

His death puts episode 7 with a question mark. It's hard to see the game progress now, with above all Traziun dead, together with nearly every possible character...

Time will tell.
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
User avatar
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: Israel

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 20, 2006 12:38 pm

Sling wrote:Is Lyrra actually dead? She just could've been badly injured.

Was that a serious question?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
User avatar
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:30 pm

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat May 20, 2006 12:39 pm

He may have meant Cetsa.
User avatar
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:51 pm

Postby Legend of the Past » Sat May 20, 2006 1:26 pm

Non-Sequitur wrote:He may have meant Cetsa.


Yeah, I coulden't imagine how Lyrra could of survived. She fell and lost consiousness-when you're bleeding that severely, that pretty much makes sure you die.
Image

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
User avatar
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am
Location: Israel

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat May 20, 2006 1:28 pm

PsychicK wrote:His death puts episode 7 with a question mark. It's hard to see the game progress now, with above all Traziun dead, together with nearly every possible character...

You know that bit, right at the very end. You know. At the VERY end. It says "Fin" or something... yeah... doesn't that sorta put E7 with a question mark? Or can you say E6 with a full stop?
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
User avatar
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:14 pm

Postby Legend of the Past » Sat May 20, 2006 1:31 pm

What's funny is that it doesn't say 'The End' or 'Fin', but rather 'The Begining'.

Also, the game asks you to save Rhue's stats for the next episode. It actually says 'next episode'.
Image

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
User avatar
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am
Location: Israel

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 20, 2006 1:33 pm

Legend of the Past wrote:
Non-Sequitur wrote:He may have meant Cetsa.


Yeah, I coulden't imagine how Lyrra could of survived. She fell and lost consiousness-when you're bleeding that severely, that pretty much makes sure you die.

Lets not forget she is in Dream Estrana, thats really all the evidence you need.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
User avatar
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:30 pm

Postby Legend of the Past » Sat May 20, 2006 1:40 pm

Yeah, but regardless, just to clarify how even if she wasn't there we'd STILL know she actually died.

I've also found it quiet symbolic how the three survivors of the Landorin Massacare both ended up in DE, or, more correctly, dead. It's like the Massacare kept haunting them even after it ended... How I love those cataclysmic events who have aftershocks even years after they've ended.
Image

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
User avatar
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am
Location: Israel

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat May 20, 2006 2:29 pm

Maybe I should play the Non-Beta E6 some time...
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
User avatar
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:14 pm

Postby Stedar » Sat May 20, 2006 4:45 pm

I wonder if lun really does plan to make an episode 7 then...

it would be an easy start for [Enter hero's real name here]
He got the Illuminati, or shadow sword (im not sure)

And he would begin a quest to find his lost memories...
Stedar
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Postby PsychicK » Sun May 21, 2006 5:34 am

Lun is really keeping us waiting... <Sigh>

He didn't say a word about what is coming next. Naturally, it looks like there will be an episode 7. However, the shocking ending of episode 6 doesn't make sense... Damn you, Lun, you're too good to be real! :?
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
User avatar
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:42 pm
Location: Israel

Postby Legend of the Past » Sun May 21, 2006 6:47 am

For all the people saying here that 'Rhue's story is over', well, I somehow doubt you're in authority to say that-Lun may be planning him a comeback in a way we haven't seen yet. If anyone could do that, it's Lun, alright. Lun's proven himself to be unpredictable and undoubtbly genius, so for God's sake, stop acting like he's a predictable plot-designer.
Image

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
User avatar
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am
Location: Israel

Postby Masked Gamer » Sun May 21, 2006 8:38 am

Well, if I'm not mistaken, people make that assumption based on a comment that Lun made. He said something along the lines of "The Way is not finished, but Rhue's story is over."

I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron