Lun's next project

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sling » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:04 pm

If The Way were to be made into film then instead of The Plunge, there could just be standard sword duels like fencing and/or Kendo.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
User avatar
Sling
S5 Corlyn
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Postby Elachim » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Sling wrote:If The Way were to be made into film then instead of The Plunge, there could just be standard sword duels like fencing and/or Kendo.


Hell. No.

That would just kill it.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
User avatar
Elachim
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:45 pm

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:46 pm

No, wires and special effects would be arranged.

And the attacks actually describe how they would look.
Cross sweep: Obvious, a sweep from side to side, angle and such can obviously vary.
Lunge cut: A forward lunge, aiming to cut open the gut.
Drop slash: Overhead slash, smashing down with retribution.

So they'de basically jsut run, get pulled up by japanese wire-people and fly towards eachother and make one slash with the phony prop swords and then begin the descent and then land, special effects added and it looks neat.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby Dr. Casey » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:15 am

Sarcasm wrote:Wrong, they block each other multiple times until one person gets a slash in.


Why do these blocks cause damage?
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:50 pm

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:04 am

A common misconception about HP is that losing HP means taking injuries,
Losing HP means getting tired and losing endurance over time, as well as the effort that is recuired to deflect all the otherwise fatal attacks, an actual clean strike is a Critical Hit.

1st degree injuries are caused mostly by landing incorrectly after a blow
2nd degree injuries are mostly caused by the massive force the attacker has invested in the blow you have deflected, thus twisting your arm and the like
3rd degree injuries are strikes that weren't completely blocked, basic injuries that cause the victim to start bleeding.
4th degree injuries are clean strikes in a fatal area

(unlike normal critical hits that are simply clean strikes in non-fatal areas)
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:51 am

Sarcasm wins.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:35 pm

A The Way porno.

It can be Cocoa's interpetation taken literally, with people actually beating eachother with their dicks.

I wonder how the plunge with Nomi or Rosa would work out though.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
User avatar
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:08 pm

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:23 pm

HolsteinCow wrote:A The Way porno.

It can be Cocoa's interpetation taken literally, with people actually beating eachother with their dicks.

I wonder how the plunge with Nomi or Rosa would work out though.


She-males, clearly.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:28 pm

Sarcasm wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:A The Way porno.

It can be Cocoa's interpetation taken literally, with people actually beating eachother with their dicks.

I wonder how the plunge with Nomi or Rosa would work out though.


She-males, clearly.


Don't forget strap-ons.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:35 pm

Telephalsion wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:A The Way porno.

It can be Cocoa's interpetation taken literally, with people actually beating eachother with their dicks.

I wonder how the plunge with Nomi or Rosa would work out though.


She-males, clearly.


Don't forget strap-ons.


No, that's a blade art.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby Red » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:17 am

With the Finisher being Gonorrhea or Syphilis. :o
When the game of life makes you feel like quittin',
It helps a lot if you kill a kitten


--Stephen Lynch, "Kill a Kitten"
Red
Plyn
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:58 pm

Previous

Return to Estrana

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron