The Way Film?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Basically everything in the film would be awesome.
But hasnt someone already thought of this little fact?
Theres many many multiple choice things on it. e.g killing soyra, the 3 endings, what to say at different times, etc? How would they choose which ending to put in the film? I personally would like the pits ending, but other people probably disagree
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:14 pm

Stop thinking ahead! Think about the flying demons!!
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Whoops, i forgot about the flying demons :oops:
Oh, and the awesome plunge skill effects :oops:
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:22 pm

Now you're thinking!
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:24 pm

WOW! ME!? THINK!?
ITS A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby ninja flashlight » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:13 pm

accualy, i think that they would go with the kloe ending if they did make a movie. maybe thats just me.

also, the plunge seanes would be the best dual seanes ever filmed if they were done correctly. I JAGGED EDGE YOU INTO THE DIRT! muahahahah!

but seriously, i think this would have to be 2 or 3 movies. or else they would end up skiping alot of the detail and plot. heck, they would probobly find a way to skip almost everything (like lide) except estrana. if they make a movie, they sould make it huge and awesome.

oh, and if anyone is realy considering doing this then I VOLINTERE! i would work with the cameras or whatever as long as i can help make this film....
ninja flashlight
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:01 am

ninja flashlight wrote:accualy, i think that they would go with the kloe ending if they did make a movie. maybe thats just me.
That would be the most obvious choice since it seemed to make the most sense. If the rest of the film(s) hadn't already fucked the minds of the audience then the other 2 endings definitely would, but in a bad way.

ninja flashlight wrote:also, the plunge seanes would be the best dual seanes ever filmed if they were done correctly. I JAGGED EDGE YOU INTO THE DIRT! muahahahah!
A few people have been complaining about the Plunge and how it would be implemented into the film. Apparantly, a film version would make the Plunge look shit. I personally don't see their problems, so I guess they should see a psychiatrist (unless of course idiocy isn't a mental illness afterall).
The plunge would inevitably be good since Lun is doing the writing and would probably take part in directing/whatever if production was to start.

ninja flashlight wrote:but seriously, i think this would have to be 2 or 3 movies. or else they would end up skiping alot of the detail and plot. heck, they would probobly find a way to skip almost everything (like lide) except estrana. if they make a movie, they sould make it huge and awesome.
Uh, yeah, you do realise that I've already suggested this. Possibly twice, hell, I don't fucking know. The point is, if you had read the post from the start you would have seen this.

ninja flashlight wrote:oh, and if anyone is realy considering doing this then I VOLINTERE! i would work with the cameras or whatever as long as i can help make this film....
WTF? If you're being serious I will devour your heart and crap out your soul. Lun is writing scripts/filmplays so he can send them to REAL film producers. If he wanted a bunch of half-assed amateurs then he would have asked us.

Nice spelling and grammar by the way...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby ninja flashlight » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:11 pm

real film producers are the ones who screw up movies. did u read the lord of the rings books? they are so different from the movies. I think some of the players who have the passion for the game would be part of the team if it was made, becuase we are the ones who would make sure it was made correctly.
ninja flashlight
Wanderer

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:30 pm

Amatuers will screw it up even more. As for players making it, if someone were to make a movie on a game, wouldn't you automatically assume that someone who has played the game is making it? If they didn't play the game before, they will most likely play it since they are making a movie version of it.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:21 am

If the plunge were adapted for film did you seriously think that it would involve two people jumping through the air only using one of three attacks? They'd be turned into awesome sword battles with blood and gore. Oh, and I doubt Lun would go ahead with making a film if he knew it was going to be raped out of definition.
Also MusashiEX, are you JLAF?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:31 am

No... Why would you think that?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:27 pm

As soon as he disappeared, you appeared with all his characteristics.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:02 pm

Huh. I see your point. The fatal flaw to your theory is that I surpass his indefinitely. (Not really.)
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:16 pm

ANYWAY, back to the point.
I think that while Big Shot hollywood producers would make it, I think Lun would make sure they did it right
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:19 pm

That's what I think too. Lun isn't gonna sell out...
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana