No votes
Flist
20%
Shroom Confused My Rhue With 100 Focus NOOO
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby HumanBean17 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:59 pm

Ardus wrote:Ummm, what if you don't know who any of these things are... :oops:

-Scyth was a brown snake looking creature. I can't remember where you fight him. (Somewhere in Estrana I think...)

-Carsavoran looks like a dragon. He's the thing that Kalmar sicks on you after you escape from the prison.

-Hornjaw looked like a ram, and his jaw sticks out. You fight him in the Pontifex Maximus' fortress.

-Shpassa was a little... flying... worm... uh... thing... or something, that you fight when you come into the place Kloe was staying.

-Flist was a blue, bald creature, similar to Fligg(who you fight in episode 1). You fight him outside while you're on the mountain peaks.

-Shrooms aren't actually bosses. They're those little one-eyed mushrooms.
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Erwand » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:58 pm

Carsavoran was the only one who really gave me any trouble at first till I figured out a strategy. The main reason why I had problems was I was trying out the new sword auras and wasn't used to them. :?
Erwand
Wanderer

! got bored of trying battles over and over...

Postby aciapia » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:10 pm

Because it got boring fighting monsters over and over and loosing I decided to cheat. I made it so rhue had a XL life attack that required 0 XL and almost always hit 99 lol. I think Scyth was hardest because i had to hit him 3 times with Rhue's attack I made. The others were basicly 1 hit kills! :roll:
aciapia
Wanderer

Postby the guilf2003 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:19 am

The boss battles were easier in this episode than in the others, IMO. Well, as long as you use Dirk correctly - I started winning far more easily after I figured out how to use him correctly.
the guilf2003
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Estrana