11%

Total votes : 65

Postby Shindy » Fri May 20, 2005 9:04 am

if dats true, Rhue would get PWNZORed.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Ramodeus » Mon May 23, 2005 6:35 am

SinisterDoctorX wrote:
I voted Traziun because it is fitting that Rhue "The Phantom Slasher" himself should go down by the hands of Traziun.

Could be true, especially if it might have been Rhue who killed Traziun's mother some time or the other...

True. There also might be multiple Phantom slashers anyway(Well thats my theory). As a matter of fact I think there is atleast two phantom slashers. I know Gaius has to be one of the two because he's so damn weird and he's never around when the Phantom Slasher is on his routine killings. He also wants Rhue to realize something(Don't really know what it is). I've completed all of the episodes but to completely go into my theory I would have to replayall the episodes from part one and up. I believe Gaius and Rhue are somewhat linked.
The lone wolf..............
Ramodeus
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon May 23, 2005 1:31 pm

I know Gaius has to be one of the two because he's so damn weird and he's never around when the Phantom Slasher is on his routine killings.

No one is ever around when the PS does his killings, exept for the people he kills, and Alan.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon May 23, 2005 1:38 pm

we can't rule out that he might be dead yet but its a safe bet if you ask me
alan is a lucky sod and no mistake
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 pm

we can't rule out that he might be dead yet but its a safe bet if you ask me
alan is a lucky sod and no mistake

Well, Fwacho said that Alan becomes very funny in EP6, so i think he must be alive, or a comidic ghost.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Culix » Mon May 23, 2005 9:24 pm

Hmm... My gut says that he's alive. ^_^ Perhaps he's funny partially because he's Lun way of annoying anyone who paid particular attention to his body in that clearing. I mean I wouldn't put it past Lun to include something like this:

(Note: all of Alan's lines are 'translated' from his normal manner of speech. If you want to know what he actually said, then go to http://www.thesaurus.com and type in a few of the words he utters. Pick the most obscure words you can find, preferably those nearing the 10-syllable mark, and use those. Odds are, you'll get pretty close.

*Alan wakes up in the clearing, the bodies of Sacrifa and two of his fellow rebels lying before a smoldering campfire*
ALAN: *yawn* Ah, that was a horrible night. Seeing all that suffering was bad for my heart. But, I know the culprit's identity! It was...
*pauses for about 10 seconds while all the Way's fans lean forward expectantly*
"... that pink, two-headed Barrucha! The blasted thing's plagued my nightmares since Lide!"
*takes a few steps more into the clearing, where the bodies rest*
"Oh. My word... What happened here?"
Culix
Plyn

Postby RentACop » Mon May 23, 2005 10:13 pm

I wonder if Lun's gonna take the Three the Hard Way route and make Alan the PS.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue May 24, 2005 7:15 am

I don't think so, in TTHW Alex was such a minor character, and was a complete idiot. He was pretty much there just to make fun of the "Alex is always the hero" cliche used in most of the earlier RM2K games. Of course then theres the big twist... and you know the rest.

Alan actually has a story to him, hes or more realistic character, and hes had alot more screen time then Alex did. Hes passed the line from minor character, to a major character. Lun seems to have a much different thing planned out for him.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:08 pm

I think that because there is obviously multiple Rhue's... or at least the Rhue you used all the time isn't the only Phantom Slasher... the phantom slasher won't be destroyed. Something will happen involving Rhue and the phantom slasher,(possibly involving us finally seeing its face and a mirror), and it will either disappear or be absorbed into Rhue, therefore making him 'complete' or just 'suped up' and he will probably get stat bonuses or learn a new blade art or aura or something like that.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana