Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Let's Play The Way

Postby hero_bash » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 am

Is he stilla live?
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Looks like he posted 6 months ago apologizing and saying he's been really busy. Nothing since then, hopefully he'll come back at some point, he keeps gaining subscribers.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby donk3y » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Looks like he posted 6 months ago apologizing and saying he's been really busy. Nothing since then, hopefully he'll come back at some point, he keeps gaining subscribers.

Malefact is awesome I hope he comes back soon, but most of all, I hope nothing bad happened to him :(
donk3y
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:00 pm

He made a post on his channel page about a week ago saying:
"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Instead, I'm very busy some of the time and very lazy the rest of the time. I do read all the comments here though, and the continued interest is heartily appreciated. :)

...just don't expect too much out of me in the next few months.

~Mal
"
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby War » Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm

For the most part, this happens to alot of Youtube Let's Plays. One of the reasons I find them to be inferior(the other major reason is alot of people use cams) is that people will often not finish them. Either way perhaps someone else might do a proper Let's Play of The Way.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby War » Sun May 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Also Slowbeef is the best Let's Player http://www.youtube.com/user/retsupurae
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Tue May 17, 2011 12:39 pm

I started an LP of The Way. I will actually finish it, although it is inferior to Malefact's.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 am

I'm debating whether or not I should actually post my LP of The Way here, since Malefact's is so much better. That and in some places my voice is drowned out by the background music and I am too lazy to go back and re-record everything.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby PsychicK » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

You should continue from where he left off, instead of starting it all over again. It'll be much easier.
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Well, its official, its been longer since Malefact's last lets play video than it was between the release of EP5 and EP6. This forum is becoming the home for people who can't let things go.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

PsychicK wrote:You should continue from where he left off, instead of starting it all over again. It'll be much easier.

I've already started off from the beginning. Although production of videos has slowed down due to my workload this semester. I have to write a 3,500 word report on my experience working at a museum, a 3,000 word report on British WWII radar, a 2,500 written research proposal (for my dissertation next year) and a 2,500 word essay on music and its relation to society. I also have to revise for a 3 hour exam on the classical music period, do a presentation where I present my research proposal, and compose a brief pastiche based on styles from the classical music period.

I should also mention that I make videos discussing religion, politics, philosophy, and history, and videos of me playing the guitar (with a questionable degree of skill) in addition to making LP videos. My LP of The Way is my first venture into LP territory. I do plan to do others in the future. I was thinking of doing Sunset of Imdahl after The Way.
Last edited by Sling on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Either way, here is a link to the playlist I have created with all the episodes I have done do far:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3E678A77033AF792

Feel free to offer any critical constructive feedback.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 am

You've already mastered the number one trait of a successful youtube letsplayer, having a british accent.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Hmm, my PC seems to have died. So no more LP videos from me until it is fixed.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 am

I would prefer a play through of The Way without commentary.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana