GameMaker 7

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

GameMaker 7

Postby Alundaio » Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm

It's been a very, very long time since I been here on these Forums...

Does anyone have extensive knowlege in programming and using GameMaker 7?

I have an unfinished Online Plunge game that I was working on a year or so ago. I had trouble doing the networking correctly and lost intrest.

I programed it so it was fully moddable from simple text files, for simplicity; To make my life easier.

I have alot of free time lately, so if anyone intrested in helping tell me. Otherwise i'll just forget about it. I seemed to be the only one who ever gave head way in an online Plunge game.

I have included a link to a 7zip file with the executable game and the data folder. If you want the .gmk, I'll give it out.
http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/11/1425448/TheWayOnlinePlunge.7z
You NEED 7zip to open the file.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein
Alundaio
Plyn

Re: GameMaker 7

Postby Alundaio » Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Are these forums dead now? No one wants to help? :cry:

Well, I guess I'll continue on with it until I get bored or mental frustrated with the code. I had to spend the past few days just remembering and analyzing all the lines of code in the dozens of scripts I wrote. Any help at all would be grateful: Suggestions, new graphics for characters, cheer me on, etc.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein
Alundaio
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed May 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Alundaio wrote:Are these forums dead now?

Pretty much.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri May 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Unfortunately Jera is pretty much right.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah, this board is completely devoid of posters.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Return to Estrana