When were the updates released?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

When were the updates released?

Postby Elachim » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:33 pm

I've been browsing the bugs forum, trying to correct all the known bugs in my version of Ep6, but I'm not sure what has already been fixed in the updated versions that were released some time ago. I can't remember (or find) the release date of the updates anywhere. Can anyone furnish me with said date so I can know what bugs were posted after the release date?

(It should go without saying, but yes I do HAVE the updated versions myself.)
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Re: When were the updates released?

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 pm

The dates are given in the game when you start the episode. Its June 1st, 2006. Which is a surprisingly long time ago when I think about it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Elachim » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks Sage. Can't believe I didn't notice/remember that. Yeah, that's a full three years back. Hard to believe.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Hmm... never noticed it wasn't before. The 2.0 updates for the games added the no puzzle and no battle modes, as well as the Mob Pixelle face sets if I remember correctly. Episode 6 has all that so its not like its missing anything. Its likely the version numbers are different because the the rest of the episodes already had other updates by that point that put them somewhere above 1.0 before the last update, while episode 6 hadn't. So the numbers would just be different because ep6 has been updated less. Or maybe Lun just forgot.

Anyway it probably won't be seeing an actual 2.0 update, but its gotten the equivalent of one already.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to Estrana