The Way MORPG (Brainstorming!)

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Way MORPG (Brainstorming!)

Postby saturnineherbivore » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 pm

aaaaa
Last edited by saturnineherbivore on Wed May 26, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saturnineherbivore
Wanderer

Re: The Way MORPG (Brainstorming!)

Postby tridon777 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm

First off this should have been put under the "Scratch Wall" or "Gaming" sections not under Estrana. Im not a admin/mod so I would just create a new topic under either section. Sounds cool though you should create a demo at least to get people excited/interested.
tridon777
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 pm

It's way-related, so this is the right forum.

And yes, this place is utterly dead. Don't expect much of a response.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby PsychicK » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm

There are some zombies left though.
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby saturnineherbivore » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

aaa
Last edited by saturnineherbivore on Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saturnineherbivore
Wanderer

Postby Alundaio » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I've actually worked on an Online Plunge game and the beginings of what could have been an MMOrpg previous to that...but Everyone dissapeared nor was anyone willing to help me. Strange EVERY time I look back at this forum every year or so somebody brings up wanting to make an MMORPG or Online Plunge game. It's sad, really, how bad it was wanted. (Btw this is my first time back in probably 2 years maybe...)

Yeah don't bother Lun, Last time I asked he said he didn't care as long as you didn't profit or claim the ideas as your own.

From my experience of working alone, you really need alot of free time and patience to get somthing done. Do not take on an MMORPG by yourself. It's project suicide. Even if you have using software that makes all the networking easy to code. If there was alot of intrest I would probably help you as it was somthing I always wanted to accomplish. But I really havn't programmed in anything for a couple years. I learned C++ in college along with other various scripting languages. Atleast I still have my Big Book of C++...so it shouldn't be too hard to re-learn.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein
Alundaio
Plyn

Postby saturnineherbivore » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:14 pm

aaa
Last edited by saturnineherbivore on Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saturnineherbivore
Wanderer

Postby saturnineherbivore » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

aaa
saturnineherbivore
Wanderer

Postby tridon777 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 am

Sweet. Too bad you are not using JAVA otherwise I could help you out. :(
tridon777
Plyn

Return to Estrana