I made a review

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

I made a review

Postby MintCondition » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:02 pm

I've been a lurker for some time, and I'm not sure I should even be posting this here. I didn't notice a place on the site that says no advertisements, but if I missed it feel free to delete the topic. I made a review on Youtube. Maybe you'll enjoy my humor, maybe not. Either way, I figured I'd post it here so that fans of the game can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLEn-bZ33g
MintCondition
Wanderer

Re: I made a review

Postby Koren The Wanderer » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:11 am

I was very drunk last night so I can't recall my actions at all, but when I opened my browser today I had your youtube video open. And for the life of me, I cant imagine why I was watching it. Did I decide to search specifically for The Way last night, and manage to find your review within only a few days of you posting it? If so, that's pretty wild. While I do check in on this forum once every year or two, it's not like I'm on my haunches waiting for some sort of update. Either way, I enjoyed your content a lot and I'm glad people are still breathing life into this story so many years later. Liked and subscribed.
=]
Koren The Wanderer
S2 Hilyn

Re: I made a review

Postby MintCondition » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Like clockwork. It seems like everyone in the community is drawn back to The Way every so often. Thanks for checking it out though. I wasn't sure how the community would react to it, so it's nice to get some feedback :)
MintCondition
Wanderer

Return to Estrana