rhue - a force of nature?

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

rhue - a force of nature?

Postby Ernest_ » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:15 am

i had this crazy theory earlier on in the episodes, resulting from the fact that the child sprite of serena changes according to the hair colour to be one lyrra, kloe, cetsa that perhaps Rhue is, sort of like the purpose, a force of nature, or some sort of mythical character on the way - that is singlely driven by a love for a perhaps non-existent lost love, until he somehow loses his memory (there seem to be incidents when people mention something along these lines) then begins again, possibly under a different name (im sure it is mentioned some where, other than midian, where . I dont nessessarily believe this theory but I thought it might be nice to share it.

perhaps one of his earlier incarnations was the paraphalyn and thats why no one sees it - also Gaius appears to have hidden knowledge of Rhue, he reacts in a certain way, when strata beats Rhue in the estrana tournament - also thelin says way at the beginning of e1 "are you sure this is your first plunge?"
Ernest_
Wanderer

Postby Berserker » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:31 am

if there's a force of nature in the way, it could be Gaius. he says something like "you can't be allowed to continue on your current state", it's not something an human could say.
Berserker
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am

Berserker wrote:if there's a force of nature in the way, it could be Gaius. he says something like "you can't be allowed to continue on your current state", it's not something an human could say.

I would say that... especially if someone is in a state of candy-eating and even more if someone is eating my candy
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Return to Estrana