Episode 5 Bug

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Episode 5 Bug

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:26 pm

After I got the sword from the shadowy guy with the four new Sword auras? I assigned the Illuminati [or whichever the one is that is Light elemental], and now whenever I open up the Aura screen, the game freezes! The background for the screen won't even load... the only thing that shows up are the words Illuminati and the Pattern type I've chosen... It's really irritating!

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:41 pm

Do you know if you deleted anything? Try re installing the game, but make sure to not delete your save file.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Ohtaryon » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Do you know if you deleted anything? Try re installing the game, but make sure to not delete your save file.
I didn't touch a thing in the game or in the files or folders... I just played the game and I got to that point where the shadow-dude gave me the sword with the four extra abilities. I switched it to Illuminati, then a while later when I went back to change one of the Flow Auras, it froze up.
Ohtaryon
Plyn

Return to Bugs