Some very minor bugs.

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Some very minor bugs.

Postby Non-Sequitur » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:11 am

If the guided join you in Episode 2 on the Marna Stretch Jeng will start out with maximum XL for the first combat when they are in your party.

The next one is in the pits of Episode 3 right before the plunge against the shadow man. If you avoid the risers and go back to fight them after Scatha leaves the party, Scatha will still be mentioned in some of the messages during combat ("Rhue and Scatha are burning up."). This may not even be worth doing anything with, but I thought Lun should know anyway.

This is probably nothing. I just want to see what Lun has to say about it when he gets a chance to read this.
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26072#26072
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26123#26123
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Poenaensis » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:49 pm

V. minor bug: In ep 2 the counter you shouldn't go behind, at least not while she's there, if you wait for the message to end then you can walk behind.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby DigitalDragon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:29 pm

Another minor bug is in Estrana, you can walk off of the stairs onto the wall at one point. I will replay, and try to get a screenshot. If you do the wall walking thing, you can walk all the way down to the ground, and wander around outside Estrana. While kinda cool, it is technically an error.
"Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
DigitalDragon
Wanderer

Return to Bugs