Possible bug(s)

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Possible bug(s)

Postby RentACop » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:01 pm

For my sword auras, you can't see how far along they are in the aura selection part. For example, Pandame..........the shadow one will show the level, but the gauge will be empty, but when I equip it it'll show up half full like it's supposed to be (this hasn't caused any problems with leveling or anything).

Also, there's something wierd when Midian equips the wave sword. The first turn after equiping, he'll still get the option to switch to the wave sword, and while his attack animation will be (what I assume) is the appropriate one for the wave sword he'll only hit one target. After the turn, it behaves normally from then on.

Also, I didn't get Heavy mend or Poison Filter with Sacrifa.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:16 pm

For the Midian blade thing, it's just a one turn setoff on the blade change so that it switches late... I reported that awhile back but maybe I didn't report it right.

And for Sacrifa's stuff, try hitting enter on Sacrifa/Midian's status screen to bring up the Level/AR dialogue and see if the numbers there are weird.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby RentACop » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:36 pm

;
Sacrifa
Level: 176
Ar till next level: -39486

The numbers are the same for Slade and Midian.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:42 pm

It seems like everyone has that problem. I made a topic for it.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Return to Bugs